Skinpress Demo Rss

The Whole World is Talking about Adam's Cover!

Filed Under ( ) by Admin on Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Posted at : Tuesday, October 27, 2009




According to Alexa, one of the most popular pages on the internet right now around the world is "Adam Lambert's Album Cover: Xanadu, Or A Xana-Don't?". It is currently #2 on Alexa's ranking.

There's ALREADY 5,000 comments on the Yahoo discussion. I haven't read them yet but I hope most people like the cover.

Forget what others think, what do you guys think? I personally think it's very glamorous and pretty! I love the eye make up. I don't know what this will do to the album sales though. Will it help it? From a marketing point, this cover is already causing a lot of discussion and controversy over the net.


SOURCE: Alexa.com

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like purple rain from Prince.. That album cover was a horrible choice..
I hope his songs doesnt sound like they're coming from a gay bar..
I'm a fan but i'm just keeping it real!

Anonymous said...

I personally do not like it. But I'm still buying 10 copies for Christmas presents.

I love Adam on make up but just not that cover. It's too exaggerating.

Anonymous said...

I love it! He's so sexy and feminine!

Anonymous said...

Trany

Anonymous said...

i absolutely love it!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Eye Catching! One of a kind! Thought provoking! ADAM is a GENIUS! Certainly not your run-of-the mill album covers like everyone else. Thanx for pointing out the two sides of ADAM. Glam Is Back! Can't wait to hear the songs now ... even more so!!!

Anonymous... said...

I love Adam & everything he's done thus far...except for this cover. Not saying he had to be macho on the cover, but he is so damn gorgeous and photogenic that I think something much better could have been achieved. I love the idea of something artistic being done, but to me this is over air brushed and almost cartoon-like. I love him no matter what....I just want the rest of the world to be on board and I hope this doesn't slow him down. Hopefully, his music will prevail! LOVE YOU ADAM!

Anonymous said...

I believe our Adam is a very clever person indeed. I wish him all the success he very richly deserves. The album cover is not what I was expecting. But, doesn't it make you think? Our Adam is complicated and talented. I am a hughly devoted Adam fan. Here is wishing you much, much success.

Anonymous said...

Go back and look at other Glam Rockers from the past and their album covers. What don't you get about Adam's cover? It's exactly what you should expect from someone who wants to signal the revival of that genre.

Anonymous said...

I love it. You know Adam digs on it because of the makeup and the hair.
And what the freak does it matter what the cover looks like? Is that in any way going to affect the music inside the cover?
I love the cover. He's absolutely gorgeous!