Skinpress Demo Rss

John McCain's daughter Meghan: I loved Adam Lambert's performance!

Filed Under ( ) by Admin on Friday, November 27, 2009

Posted at : Friday, November 27, 2009



Even though it was a Twitter posting that burned her the first time, that didn't stop her from tweeting her two cents about the Lambert scandal.

"Why is everyone asking me?!? But I loved Adam Lambert's performance! So HOT! Only thing wrong w/ it I wasn't onstage making out w/ him 2! ;-)" McCain posted Sunday night.

SOURCE

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hell yea!!! You go Meghan!My sentiments EXACTLY!!!!
~adamitisnky~

Anonymous said...

A smart Blonde

Anonymous said...

I too wouldn't mind making out with him...

Anonymous said...

I completely agree!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

meghan mccain is a fucking pig in every sense of the word.

Anonymous said...

I know that's the worst part..We couldn't be apart of it!

luc said...

Wow - a Republican I can agree with.....that's a first.

Anonymous said...

Don't know her but I like her !!!! She isn't scared to say what she thinks and I love that !!

Dana Martin said...

TOTALLY AGREE WITH MEGAN. AND I SAW NOTHING WRONG WITH HER PROFILE PICTURE ON TWITTER.

Anonymous said...

Go Meghan!!!

Anonymous said...

I thought this was a friendly site where everyone said nice things ... ADAM would never say that anyone was a f***ing pig. Who is this person who slunk on here? Go Away!!

Anonymous said...

Meghan, Adam has this effect on thousands of us -Welcome to the Glamberts......

Anonymous said...

Yay Megan---you go girl!!
yep----is my dream to kiss Adam too!

Anonymous said...

Adam was just interpreting the words of the song and doing a fine job of it, I might add.
Glad you appreciated it Megan.

Anonymous said...

go girl, great!! please vote for adam on the vh1 top 20 countdown tonight peeps!!

Anonymous said...

meghan is the modern republican, speaks her mind, not afraid to voice out her opinion, genuine and likes adam lambert. hope john mccain loves adam lambert too.