Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert on The View's Elisabeth

Filed Under (, ) by Admin on Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Posted at : Tuesday, December 15, 2009



If fans were surprised to see Elisabeth Hasselbeck defend Adam Lambert when he stopped by "The View" last week, the "American Idol" runner-up wasn't at all shocked. In fact, he said the show's vibe was very calm and relaxed.

"Elisabeth and I go way back now," he laughed to MTV News. "I was tweeting on her phone under her name. She was actually really sweet. They were really nice. I think the thing to keep in mind on that show is it's called 'The View.' They're supposed to represent opinions of different demographics in our country. I don't take anything personally."

Lambert has already found a form of therapy to help him deal with all the media scrutiny he's been under for the past few weeks, following his provocative American Music Awards performance: throwing a TV out a window for a Vevo commercial.

"We did a commercial, and it was amazing. It was a really cool commercial," he said of his ad for the online music-video service. "We only did two takes, 'cause they had the fake candy glass set up, and they only had so much of it. I had to really commit and pull from my acting experience, and I took all of my frustration that I've been dealing with the media out on that television. It was really cathartic. Therapy."


SOURCE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great...I'll try my TV tomorrow! HaHa Just what I need for my frustrations!
~adamitisnky~

Anonymous said...

I saw that commercial and I thought "What is Adam doing snatching a television off the wall, and throwing it out a window?" He's really a good actor.

Anonymous said...

I know they didn't tell you it was a commercial and I thought, What the heck, no Adam calm down! I got it when they zoomed to his face and he did his little growl. But yeah I was nervous at first. :-)Good job!