Skinpress Demo Rss

UPCOMING TV APPEARANCES

Filed Under ( ) by Admin on Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Posted at : Tuesday, December 29, 2009


UPCOMING TV APPEARANCES

DECEMBER 2009 [TODAY!]
December 29 - Access Hollywood (ABC, 12:00-12:30pm) [He is part of the Top 9 of 2009]

JANUARY 2010
January 1 - Nick Cannon Presents Hatin' on 09 (MTV, 2:00-3:00pm)
January 6 - People's Choice Awards (CBS, TBA) [He is nominated for Breakout Music Artist. Possible appearance.]
January 11 - Adam Lambert: On the Record (FUSE, 8:00pm-?) [Exclusive Interview]
January 31 - The Grammy Awards (CBS, TBA) [There are rumors he may perform]


SOURCE: claysscgirl

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to see Adam on TV again. I miss seeing him. thank God for You Tube.. hope He will preform.

Anonymous said...

i am so excited too!! humm what song should he sing? maybe oh wiat would it be time for miracles?

Anonymous said...

yes, I miss seeing him too!

Anonymous said...

yes, he's going to be there!

Anonymous said...

There's also a rumor that he'll make an apparence at the Oscars, but I haven't a clue when they're television.

Anonymous said...

I hope Adam wins the People's Choice Award, and I really hope he will be on the Grammys too. I need to see a whole hot more of him on TV.