Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert #1 in Airplay....again!

Filed Under (,, ) by Admin on Monday, May 17, 2010

Posted at : Monday, May 17, 2010


Adam Lambert's Whataya Want From Me hangs on to the top spot on the Mediabase-powered chart, but several new Idol singles - including Adam's If I Had You - make strong gains this week. (It's at #64)

1 1 Adam Lambert, Whataya Want From Me (9547) (#11 AC, #4 Hot AC)

2 3 Kris Allen, Live Like We're Dying (7893) (#8 AC, #8 Hot AC, #25 Christian AC)

3 2 Kelly Clarkson, Already Gone (7835) (#3 AC)

4 4 Daughtry, Life After You (6393) (#5 Hot AC)

5 5 Daughtry, No Surprise (4939)

6 6 Kelly Clarkson, All I Ever Wanted (3298) (#12 Hot AC)

7 14 Carrie Underwood, Undo It (3125) (#21 Country)

8 8 Carrie Underwood, Before He Cheats (2954)

9 7 Carrie Underwood, Temporary Home (2765)

10 9 Daughtry, Home (2540)

SOURCE

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still don't hear Adam on the radio. It's so frusterating. They play a lot of new songs but not Adam. I request everyday.
Keep voting VH1 a d billboard please.

Anonymous said...

SAME IN LAS VEGAS...HAVE NEVER HEARD AN ADAM SONG AND THIS IS THE ENTERTAINMENT CAPITAL OF THE WORLD...MAKES YOU WONDER!

Anonymous said...

I'm still waiting for the Adam Lambert fever to reach Portugal..maybe god will hear me and demand radio to start playing Adam and stop playing the Beaver. Lol ^_^

HUGS,
Portuguese Fan

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, I haven't been hearing Adam on the radio when I drive to college :( Hopefully that will change when IIHY is released. That song is perfect for the radio.

Anonymous said...

I have only heard WWFM 3 times and just in the last 2 weeks and I live in the very 'gay friendly' San Francisco Bay Area!! I don't get it! I must admit though that I only listen to the radio while in the car sadly enough!

Anonymous said...

I heard WWFM in Boise, ID once on the KIIS affiliate there.

Anonymous said...

I hear it on the radio all the time in San Diego. Heard it 3 times today!

Anonymous said...

WWFM and IIHY played in Singapore often. I rarely listen to the radio, but when I do I hear him!