Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert fighting cancer with meet-and-greets, concert tickets

Filed Under ( ) by Admin on Friday, May 14, 2010

Posted at : Friday, May 14, 2010


Adam Lambert and Chris Daughtry have both just joined a new celebrity eBay benefit auction to help raise money for cancer research. The American Idol standouts are both auctioning off a combination pack of tickets and a meet-and-greet.

With three days still left to bid, tickets to meet Adam Lambert and attend a performance during his upcoming Glam Nation tour, has already raised more than $3,000. That's by far the highest bid item on the celebrity auction which is raising money for City of Hope.

City of Hope, an innovative biomedical research, treatment and educational institution, is dedicated to the prevention and cure of cancer and other life-threatening diseases, guided by a compassionate patient-centered philosophy, and supported by a national foundation of humanitarian philanthropy.

How much would you pay to meet Adam Lambert or Daughtry knowing the money was going to a good cause?

SOURCE

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

well if i had money i would pay billions just to meet the Delicious Adam Lambert and for the cancer charity
Adam you are such a Darling XXX
Thats why WE LOVE YOU

Anonymous said...

Such a kind hearted person. I would pay (realistically) around 5,000 max to see Adam for cancer.

lol @ billions xD

Anonymous said...

If I could pay in hugs and kisses it would be in the trillions maybe even gajillions.

Love and Light

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha, he says kissing is one of his favorite things to do, so you may be on to something

Anonymous said...

And he's such a good hugger.

Love and Light

Anonymous said...

wish i live in the US and would pay heaps to have a hug from lambert.

Anonymous said...

PLEASE Adam we want Hugs,kisses and Oh (tut)
Lambrit Isle of Wight UK

Anonymous said...

I'll be participating in the annual Relay for Life event in a few weeks here in Canada. They have relays all across Canada that also raises money for cancer research.

If anybody's interested in pledging their support, the relay has a secured web site that they can donate through.

Just thought I'd put it out there! Can't blame me for trying can you? I can give you the link.

Anonymous said...

Is Adam going to be there...(sorry)

Anonymous said...

I seriously need to win the lottery NOW!! lol I just found this site. I dont know who does it but it's AMAZING. I love the way your posts are done, and there's stuff you can't find anywhere else. Kudos to you. I have now become a site fan.

Anonymous said...

I would love to meet and greet with Adam and I think it is fab what he is doing...but I have a daughter that has cancer and it has come back after 12 years, so I would like to add her to yours and Daughtrys drive for cancer, as I don't have much money but help my daughter best I can and pray for her....and people like you will help...I am going to see Adam that is enough for me...

Anonymous said...

To the person above at 9:11PM...I, too, love this site. It's awesome and I'm grateful for the person or people who manage it. Thanks! Can't afford to get in on the auction, but if Adam ever attends a future high school reunion, I'd love to say I had gone to the school and slip in the door for a free meet-and-greet!

Anonymous said...

I will put anything i have to meet Adam agin. Last time was sooo brif but he looked in my eye. I hope he got the gift I made him. A beautiful black swarovsky beaded hand piece. I am still hoping to see him wearing it one day ! Sigh! N
good job, Adam you are one of a kind!! Lurv yu.

Anonymous said...

adam you are so kind and generous, thank you forever.

dana

Anonymous said...

I agree with the lottery/powerball dreamer - If I won, Adam would never have to compromise where he performs, the level of production or limit on any charity he chose.

Anonymous said...

Anon 9:47 pm My granddaughter has non hodgkins lymphoma so our hearts and minds are joined. You are not alone in this fight.


Deus te amat and so do I

Anonymous said...

Love that we're getting newbies here. Welcome newbies, join in the fun that is everything Adam Lambert. Our doors are always open.