Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert 'doesn't plan performances'

Filed Under (, ) by Admin on Thursday, June 24, 2010

Posted at : Thursday, June 24, 2010



Adam Lambert has said that he doesn't like to plan his concert performances.

The singer told MTV News that he prefers to be spontaneous while on his Glam Nation tour and feed off the energy from his fans.

"Nothing's as planned as people think... I'm kind of fly by the seat of my pants," he said.

"It's like a mirror... and whatever the audience is throwing at you, you kind of reflect, and vice versa. If I'm feeling a bunch of people viscerally wanting to grab at me, I'll let them grab at me, if I can reach them."

He added: "If there's a cute boy in the audience, I might get a little... you know."

Lambert recently revealed that he is no longer nervous about being on stage.

SOURCE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ADAM is following in the footsteps of TWO other GREAT SPONTANEOUS performers ... Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin. Neither star rehearsed before the actual show ... Martin said 'fresh was the way to go .. mistakes & all' ... and from what I have read Sinatra 'refused' to rehearse as well. So ... it worked well for both of them. Why not ADAM!! He's just as ENTERTAINING .. IMO

Anonymous said...

He will take over the world of entertainment...that is, the little bit he hasn't already conquered!

Glitz and Sparkles said...

Adam is so genius...that's why he can be spontaneous.