Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert’s “Top 10 Things I Won’t Leave Home Without When Going On Tour”

Filed Under (, ) by Admin on Monday, June 7, 2010

Posted at : Monday, June 07, 2010


Note: We just received the following email direct from Adam as he preps for his Glam Nation tour. Remember to follow Adam for the entire month of June on VH1 Posted. The floor is yours, Adam!

TOP 10 THINGS I WONT LEAVE HOME WITHOUT WHEN GOING ON TOUR:
1. My iPhone! I cant leave home without my phone to keep in contact with my friends and family. It also holds all of my music!
2. My computer, of course. This is where I get to keep my creative juices flowing and I get to note a lot of my ideas. This is also where I get to keep in touch with my fans!
3. A flip cam. This allows me to capture moments behind the scenes to share with my fans!
4.A good book. With so much traveling and time on a bus, it is great to have a good read with me.
5. Nail Polish! Gotta keep my nails neat!

6. Journal. With this, I can write lyrics for any ideas of songs that I have as well as take notes on all of these amazing experiences that I am getting to participate in.
7. A hat! When I don’t want to do my hair, my hat always comes in handy.
8. Sharpies! Gotta have lots of these so I can sign autographs for fans!
9. Liquid Chlorophyll. Greens are so vital to good health!
10. My jewelry. I cant leave home without my accessories.

VH1

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

#4. We'd really like to know what you're reading now, Adam!

#9. Ah, now I know the secret to that hot, svelte, to-die-for body! :)

Stephanie said...

Adam mentioned a long time ago that he likes A DENSITY OF SOULS, by CHRISTOPHER RICE and GLAMORIZE by ELLE.

Anonymous said...

Tell us the book title..please? What no personal pillow? Ya gotta get a personal pillow Adam!

Anonymous said...

Oh Adam you forgot the humidifyer, you say you can't go anywhere without it. Shame on You.

Anonymous said...

You forgot ME, Adam! I will be your personal pillow, chef, massuse.......