Skinpress Demo Rss

'Whataya Want From Me' is #35 on the Hot 100 this week

Filed Under (, ) by Admin on Thursday, June 3, 2010

Posted at : Thursday, June 03, 2010




Adam Lambert's second single Whataya Want From Me is #35 this week on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. It dropped 6 spots from last week. It was #29 last week. The song has been on the chart for 24 weeks and peaked at #10.

SOURCE

Top 23 to 40.

23. Lady Gaga feat. Beyonce - Telephone (22)
24. Lee DeWyze - Beautiful Day (New)
25. Carrie Underwood - Undo It (59)
26. Sean Kingston & Justin Bieber - Eenie Meenie (23)
27. Michael Buble - Haven't Met You Yet (24)
28. Shontelle - Impossible (41)
29. Alicia Keys - Un-Thinkable (I'm Ready) (27)
30. Lady Gaga - Bad Romance (35)
31. Mike Posner - Cooler Than Me (40)
32. Ke$ha - Tik Tok (25)
33. Miranda Lambert - The House That Built Me (28)
34. Kevin Rudolf feat. Birdman, Jay Sean, & Lil Wayne - I Made It (Cash Money Heroes) (33)
35. Adam Lambert - Whataya Want From Me (29)
36. 3OH!3 feat. Ke$ha - My First Kiss (34)
37. DJ Khaled feat. T-Pain, Ludacris, Snoop Dogg, & Rick Ross - All I Do Is Win (39)
38. Jamie Foxx feat. Justin Timberlake & T.I. - Winner (30)
39. The Black Eyed Peas - Imma Be (32)
40. Timbaland feat. Katy Perry - If We Ever Meet Again (42)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time to play If I Had You.
Please keep requesting daily. Can't wait for the video.

5566 said...

Gaga's Alejandro is so good! I'm glad it's doing so well on the charts. I hope it reaches #1 soon.

I also hope IF I HAD YOU will blow up on the radio soon.

Anonymous said...

This is not bad at all actually!

Been requesting IIHY a lot (but always within reason or course). I will say one thing - I've been hearing the Enrique Iglasias song here and there on radio in Boston - and don't mean to be negative towards other artists - but it is sooo not that great... and I'm a little annoyed that I've heard it a few times and not IIHY once! I get a situation like Katy Perry's CG blowing right up immediately, no dues paying - great hook and all that... but this Enrique Iglasias song is not that great and I'm going to be hugely annoyed if it blows up over Lambert's IIHY! Boston/Providence seem to love Lambert, and the stations are getting there (92 Profm especially) so I totally trust Boston/Providence to start spinning it more within a few weeks... but this radio biz just gets under my skin sometimes!

Hey, does anybody know where IIHY landed on last weekend's Open House Party??

Anonymous said...

please vote for adam on muchmusic video awards, we could vote once everyday and also ryan seacrest top 5 idol and request If I had You.