Skinpress Demo Rss

"If I Had You" approaching half a million sales in the US!

Filed Under (, ) by Admin on Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Posted at : Wednesday, September 29, 2010



Adam Lambert's If I Had You, the best-selling track from an American Idol alumnus this week, is approaching a sales milestone, according to Nielsen SoundScan. Though sales of Adam's latest single were off five percent last week, If I Had You should pass the half-million downloads mark easily this week.

Adam Lambert, If I Had You (34,000, -5%, 482,000 total)
Daughtry, September (23,000, +28%, 203,000)
Carrie Underwood, Undo It (11,000, -15%, 836,000)
Santana feat. Chris Daughtry, Photograph (9,000, debut, 9,000)
Adam Lambert, Whataya Want From Me (8,000, -17%, 1.54 million)

SOURCE

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glamshit, I miss you!
I want to share this FEVER with you, sweet Adam!I want to be ILL!
Come on.... give it to me, gimme, gimme, gimmmmmeeeeeeeee!!! It's mi-mine!!!!!

Fan4fun

Anonymous said...

Yesss... so close to becoming GOLD!!

Anonymous said...

Btw, I can't get enough of those gifs!... so yummy to watch!!! :)

Here's another one! Warning: don't forget to take deep breaths! :))

http://s809.photobucket.com/albums/zz19/ninni1/SFW-Atlanta2.gif

Anonymous said...

Way to go, keep breaking records. Should do even more after International tour. Sales around the world should increase.

Anonymous said...

Glam Nation off for 5 days ...where did they go..I think Monte and Tommy J went to USA...where's the REST?????

Anonymous said...

Over at MJS they said Adam was going to Bali(?) Have no idea if this is correct or not, just passing along the rumor! I do know that Tommy and Monte are back in the states since Monte has a show tomorrow nite. Adamluv

Anonymous said...

Anon @10:35..........HOLY SHIT

Anonymous said...

That's the gif that keeps on giffing. Yum.

Anonymous said...

hilarious 6:16
MGF

Anonymous said...

Anon 10:35 AM - I know you warned us to take deep breaths before/while viewing that gif (gift - Chezza, didja see this????) - but you forgot to warn us to wear eye protection, or risk getting seared eye balls! And that is exactly what happened to me when I watched it. Damn you, Adam Lambert, for such a sexy gift! You are causing me bodily harm. Ha, ha!

- Adam Fix

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot @ Sept.29, Anon.10:35AM!

Man, «Body Rolling Diamond Boy» sometimes is soooo mean! First he provokes to death and then... he laughs?!
Fan4fun

Anonymous said...

Ahh, Death by Adam! The only way to go!I'm ordering the Japaneses Tour Version. Will that count for him in US or get counted as international sale? Christmas is coming! funbunn40