Skinpress Demo Rss

Some High Quality Pictures From Peoria Center!

Filed Under (, ) by Admin on Monday, September 6, 2010

Posted at : Monday, September 06, 2010

A fan holds up a "Glambrt" license plate before the start of a concert on Sunday, Sept. 6, 2010, at the Peoria Civic Center.



Adam Lambert exchanges a kiss with his bassist Tommy during a performance on Sunday, Sept. 5, 2010, at the Peoria Civic Center. Adam, who is opening gay, made waves after kissing Ratliff on national television.



Ring of Fire performance...



SOURCE (More High Quality Pictures at source)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Man! Adam & 24/7 are constantly entertaining us! Thanks guys!:)

These pics are of great quality! Did he used paparazzi style lenses?!... those mega long ones! Almost like a pro did it!

Shirley said...

I think the guy who took these photos is a professional photographer...

That's VERY HQ.

Love the pictures, as always.

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to click on 'source' above for more amazing photos.

Anonymous said...

I was there. I saw the gal holding up the license plate, and I think I talked to the girl next to her before the concert. Are you in Row F?

Anonymous said...

Can't get enough pictures of Adam. I have over 300 pictues of Adam on my computer.He is just soo gorgeous - adorable - sexy ..........