Skinpress Demo Rss

Thank you gift to Adam & crew for GlamNation 2010

Filed Under ( ) by Admin on Sunday, December 5, 2010

Posted at : Sunday, December 05, 2010

The Following is from the Official Fan Club Website:


Winding down his smashingly successful worldwide Glam Nation Tour, Adam is in the homestretch!

He's already performed his last international show in London and now he's headed home for the final 2 concerts in LA on December 15 & 16, 2010.

We're creating an online Thank You tribute for Adam, his band, his dancers and his tour crew from your submissions.

Please share your thoughts with us and we'll include them in our online tribute on AdamLambertFans.com.

Here's how you can be part of this awesome gift for Adam and his crew:

* Keep your submissions inventive, articulate, full of gratitude and most importantly, brief!
* 10 - 15 seconds maximum allotted for each video clip.
* 1 image maximum for photo submission.
* Use no more than 120 characters in your Thank You message to be included with the photo. Anything over will not be included.
* Send your appreciation and your thank you in video or photo format to ThankYouGlamNation2010@groundctrl.com


Please Note:

* By entering videos or photos, participants agree to allow 19 Entertainment and ground(ctrl) non-exclusive usage of the footage.
* We reserve the right to exclude any videos we feel are inappropriate in nature.
* The final content will become the property of 19 Entertainment and ground(ctrl).
* ground(ctrl) has the rights to use it in promotional materials as deemed necessary.


Thank You Celebration Gifts

Adam and each member of his band, his dancers and his tour crew will be given individual Thank You Celebration gifts on December 16 at his last concert in LA.

The gifts will consist of:

* Individually boxed and engraved 'Glam Nation 2010' crystal champagne flutes for each member of the tour party, as a memento of the international tour experience.
* A case of prosecco on ice to accompany the gift-wrapped boxed sets, as a thank you to everyone who participated, in celebration of this extremely successful tour.
* Individual personalized thank you cards and personalized champagne flute charms.

If you would like to participate in this group gift for Adam and his tour crew, here's how:

* Make a donation to the Thank You, Adam fund by using Paypal
* VestaRose will be taking care of the Paypal account for donations.
* Here is the Paypal account email - thankyouadam@gmail.com
* *Please mark it as a gift, to avoid any fees.*

If there is any money left over after the purchase of these gifts it will be donated to Donors Choose.

Thank you for participating and thank you for supporting Adam and his amazing tour crew!

Adam, his band, dancers and road crew have been on the road in a grueling international tour that began on June 4th, in Wilkes-Barre, PA.

The concerts have been fantastic and the world knows Adam in a much more personal way now that they've had the privilege of seeing him live and in concert.

All in all, it's been a stunningly successful year for Adam and this is our way of saying thank you to him and his entire crew.

"I hope the audience will be able to escape for a few hours and fall into a world full of glam, drama and excitement. I’m confident we’ve put together a show far beyond the price of the ticket.

I’m looking forward to connecting with fans all across the world with this show."

- Adam Lambert

SOURCE

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

vote for Adam
http://www.afterelton.com/poll/2010/visibility-awards-voting?page=0,6
amelie

Anonymous said...

http://www.fleckingrecords.co.uk/2010/12/who-is-your-entertainer-of-the-year.html

Anonymous said...

Seriously, I think they can afford their own champagne! I think they appreciate the loving words more.

Anonymous said...

What a great gift! The messages to him will be so beautiful.I don't have Paypal, any suggestions?

Anonymous said...

I finally broke down and set up paypal to buy Adam's album in Asia. Doesn't cost anything and took about 5 minutes. Before that I got my son to use his paypal for me a couple of times, and gave him a check.

Anonymous said...

Sure they could buy their own champagne, but it sounds like a nice gesture from the fans to host it. And I like that it is for everyone, like the stage crew, who don't usually get any recognition. Besides, it said any money that wasn't for champagne or glasses would go to charity.

Anonymous said...

anon @11:16am very good post. This is a gift from the heart and very well thought out by some fans.I think of things like this but you need special peope to follow thru on it.I can just picture Monte and his wife putting all the kids to bed,getting out the beautiful fluted glasses and partying on the champagne.

Anonymous said...

I'm assuming because this is from the Official Fan Club, that because I'm not a member, I won't be able to participate in this like I can't in anything else. darn

Anonymous said...

This must be for the people who have had personal contact with Adam and the band. Can't think why they would want money from the rest of us.

Anonymous said...

This is definitely for the Fan Club members.

Anonymous said...

I just made my donation for a gift to Adam and other band, dancers, and crew members. What a ride we had this year watching this magnificent star.

Anonymous said...

@11:07am this is 10:52am thanks to you I opened a Paypal account and you were right, it took me about five minutes. It took me another five hours to figure how to make the gift though.lol Now I am such the pro.

Anonymous said...

LOL I am in the same position. Because of Adam I'm on twitter, paypal, learned to post comments (like this), write in blogs, etc. My husband is an IT professional, always trying unsuccessfully to teach me things, now I know them because of Adam!

Anonymous said...

I don't want to seem ungrateful for all of Adam's hard work this past year, but I think the fans already do enough to thank him by going to the concerts (multiple times!), buying merch, and getting any CD or itune that comes out. And frankly, Sony has a hell of a lot more money than I do!

Anonymous said...

This is silly. Just donate to his charity donorschoose.org. He has requested that many,many times. It's just a way for some of these women to get to meet him and it's very transparent. Some of the fan hierarchy is getting out of hand and it's embarrassing imo.

Anonymous said...

tacky

Anonymous said...

Anon 4:55, I totally agree. They might even spend the rest of the money buying champagne for themselves.

Anonymous said...

Better donate to Tommy... I guess his late father must have a huge medical bill..

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, i'm sending a picture with a message that i'm putting together in photoshop for Adams thank you...do I just email it as a jpg?

Anonymous said...

Sure, this is much better to donate some money to Tommy, or to buy one more FYE CD or digital EP. Also, I don't understand, what this is about "Thank you" gift for Adam. i would agree with "Congradulations, Adam, with getting nom or finishing tour with such a success". Can anybody explain it to me, please. Adam asked do not make any gifts for him. I don't think he will like this "Thank you" idea.
delilah5

Anonymous said...

I really don't understand this contribution thing.
I've joined his club at 29.95 and ordered his calender (which I have not received, and really
don't intend to. ) Does Adam himself sanction
this giving thing to him and his people? I've never heard of a celebrity asking for money?
whats it all about.?

Is it really Adam or his promoters, even that doesn't sound right.

This doesn't sound authentic.

Any opinions?

still love this man

bb

Anonymous said...

@anon 7:18pm. Darling, don't be upset. I am sure you will get your order. However, about Adam and all of this thank you gift, you are not alone who don't understand what is going on. Just don't pay attention. I am sure Adam didn't have any idea anout this thanks gift. And he deff knows about this gift know and I don't think he likes this idea. You are not only one person who curious about this strange idea. I would understand if Justin B fans(as far as most of them little girls) they could start this compain to collect money for thanks gift for JB.
Don't get it too seriously. But if you will not get your order, just e-mail them and use old but very good way to find what's going on_Call them:)
delilah5

Anonymous said...

A thank you video or picture is a good idea to present to Adam & the band.

But asking for money to buy crystal champagne flutes?.. WTF!!.. Is Adam even approve of this?! Who's idea is this? Why is it on Adam's website??

No, I refuse to believe that Adam would ask money from fans to buy himself & his band gifts. He said it more than once that he prefers fans to give donations to donorschoose rather than buying him gifts.

So whoever put this post on Adam's fan club.. SHAME ON YOU!!

Anonymous said...

Hello it's me, I am also visiting this site daily, this web page is actually nice and the users are in fact sharing good thoughts.

Here is my homepage; 50th anniversary gifts