Skinpress Demo Rss

Top Googled Celebrities in 2010!

Filed Under (, ) by Admin on Sunday, December 26, 2010

Posted at : Sunday, December 26, 2010



Adam Lambert is again on the Top 10 list as the 7th most Googled celebrity. He moved up from last year's tenth place. What is even more impressive is that only five of last years top ten finishers made the cut this year. Adam Lambert shares that honor with Michael Jackson, Lady GaGa, Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift.

Celebrities "Googled" the most in 2010!

1. Michael Jackson, Lady Gaga - 151,000,000

2. Beyonce, Miley Cyrus - 68,000,000

3. Taylor Swift - 45,500,000

4. Britney Spears - 37,200,000

5. Madonna, Chris Brown - 30,400,000

6. Kanye West - 20,400,000

7. Angelina Jolie, Adam Lambert, Paris Hilton - 11,100,000

8. Kelly Clarkson, Lindsay Lohan - 9,140,000

9. Jennifer Aniston, Jessica Alba - 6,120,000

10. Brad Pitt - 5,000,000

Celebrities "Googled" the most in 2009 *Indicates those that made the 2010 cut.

1. Michael Jackson*

2. Lady Gaga*

3. Robert Pattinson

4. Taylor Swift*

5. Miley Cyrus *

6. Kim Kardashian

7. Susan Boyle

8. Rihanna

9. Lil' Wayne

10. Adam Lambert*

SOURCE

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet looking picture... MUAH x100‼ ;)

Wow! ADAM, your rock has turned & there's no stopping you now‼ Way to go BB... you ROCK‼ :)

Anonymous said...

I doubt that picture shows Adams real personality, but rather shows his acting skills.

LIVA said...

What a handsome picture...

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Adam has many sides to his personality, just like the rest of us!

The Dark Side said...

Nice honor that Adam keeps appearing in the same lists as many of today's top stars. Way to Go!

Anonymous said...

Nobody was googling Bieber, or his fans can't read???

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS PIC.ADAM LOOK NATURAL AND HANDSOME.LOVE U.....

Anonymous said...

love the pic and the article.reminds me of Adam and Smokey Robinson,Tracks of my Tears.

Anonymous said...

If you like that picture and that hair style, you'd like the romani (gypsy) guys, who sing tango music in my country. Seriously, people here would think he's a tango prince. :D

Anonymous said...

I love Adam. I miss Adam. I love Adam. I miss Adam. I love Adam. I miss Adam. I love Adam. I miss Adam. I love Adam. I miss Adam.

Anonymous said...

Adam landing a spot in every list keeps him in the limelight. I remember a poster here saying that Adam is his own publicity machine and he is doing pretty well at it. There are certain things in this world that one can't help but notice and ADAM MITCHEL LAMBERT is one of them ;-) Congrats again Adam!

Bing

Anonymous said...

Oh yes this photo is one of my favorites, that clean and very handsome look. Adam is one of the few who can easily pull this off ;-)

Bing

Anonymous said...

Adam is a Supastar!!!

Anonymous said...

I like the Wild Adam! BED HEAD ADAM IS SEXY!

Anonymous said...

Adam was the only one on these lists that I googled!

Anonymous said...

Adam is the only one I google, full stop!!

Anonymous said...

Weird picture as it doesn't look like Adam at all!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha 2:26 PM I don't think Beiber can read either plus his fans are under age 6...
(This is just a silly comment for fun - I actually think he is a nice guy with some talent)

Anonymous said...

@6.33
I think the word you were looking for is 'gorgeous' picture, not weird!!! Love it, looks young and hot, reminiscent (sp) of a young 1950's heart throb.

HK fan