Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert's Message on Canceling The Gala Gig in Sweden

Filed Under ( ) by Admin on Monday, February 6, 2012

Posted at : Monday, February 06, 2012

Adam Lambert planned to perform "Better Than I Know Myself" tonight at the Gala but he had to cancel because he's caught the flu. Get well soon, Adam@

Adam's message re the cancellation:

"Ladies and gentleman, I’m so sorry I won’t be able to attend the gala tonight. I was really excited to be a part of the evening but I seem to have caught a violent flu bug that’s been going around. I was resting this afternoon feeling a little strange but when it came time to head out for soundcheck I got so dizzy I couldn’t stand. it hit me so fast. I’m sure you can imagine how singing such an intense song just isn’t possible in the state I’m in.
I promise to somehow make it up to you in the near future. Good luck to all the nominees and I hope all the guests have a great evening.
Thank you for your understanding.
-Adam Lambert"


And if you would like to sign the GET WELL card to Adam, CLICK HERE!

8 comments:

ksgirl01 said...

Aww..Adam so sorry you aren't feeling well, the flu is no fun at all. :( I will keep you in my prayers as always. Get well soon and rest up, We "Glamberts"
can't go without our Adam fix for very long.

Anonymous said...

Adam,I wish you will feel better very soon. love you,
HAL

Anonymous said...

he must be pretty dang sick to cancel a gig like this.

Anonymous said...

I just signed the get well card.

choons said...

Time for fuzzy slippers and some comfort food Adam. And stay in bed.
Keep warm and take care. lots of love to you.

funbunn40 said...

Adam has lost a lot of weight and for his height he really is awfully thin. He looked so healthy in Russia. Hope he quickly gets over the flu. Airplanes are the worst places to pick up bugs. Sauli has a onesy too. Now they can be snuggly warm together. He really must have felt so sick, as he never cancels obligations. He didn't miss any GNT venues even when he was sick for one of them. It's a long flight home. Hope he can stay an extra day or so to feel better.

Anonymous said...

How do you sign the get well card?

Anonymous said...

How awful for you and the band to be so sick Even tho latest reports say you all feel better, pls take time to have yourselves thoroughly checked out as soon as possible. Dont be fooled into thinking everything is necessarily OK just because you got some rest . We love you all and want to see some healthy and enjoying yourselves