Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert: Newest Instagram Pic! PLUS!! An Old Pic (WOW!) Of Adam: The "Green Bamboo" Shirt Revisited.. AND A Few More Random (Gorgeous!) Pics

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Friday, July 25, 2014

Posted at : Friday, July 25, 2014

New Adam Lambert Instagram: 7-25-14


 


Adam's Instagram Acct:
http://instagram.com/adamlambert


AND WOW!!!! THIS Old pic of Adam in the green bamboo shirt!!!! OMG!!!!!! 

And a few more random (gorgeous!!) pics:

This one Via @VeroniqueORCEL








8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That green shirt again ❤️

BetsyWas said...

OK Glambert sleuths. What is reflection in glasses. ?Looks very beachy from the chair to the background porch too and of course, his beachy green shirt again (to quote Lamberlust!)

glitzylady said...

I have to say, I think this green bamboo shirt of Adam's, is one of my favorites.. And it is apparently one of Adam's favs too...

Unbuttoned is good................................

I also love the new/old pic of Adam from a few years ago... Loving the longer hair :))

Unknown said...

OT just saw this on my twitter feed. Sauli opened up a new restaurant in Finland and it's called Sunshine. Maybe Finnish fans can tell us more about it.

@SKsSunflowers: Aw, Sauli named his restaurant 'Sunshine'. ��☀️ https://t.co/VpFhLgLkuP

glitzylady said...

Sauli is participating in a reality show... so I assume the restaurant is temporary..

Dee R Gee said...

I love the bamboo shirt, too. It fits him perfectly and seems to bring out his eyes. I have to say I've never seen that old pic. Just when I think I've seen them all, one pops up that is new to me. I never get tired of looking at him! And I agree with glitzy that I kind of miss the longer hair. Maybe he'll grow it out a little again.

DRG

blu said...

ROCK GOD!!!!

Unknown said...

Love all of the photos. Always a treat to see one I haven't seen before, green bamboo shirt, cool hat and pretty girls.