Skinpress Demo Rss

Queen + Adam Lambert Tour: The Joint, Las Vegas #1 7-5-14 (Part 1 of 2)

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Posted at : Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Queen + Adam Lambert at The Joint, Hard Rock Hotel, Las Vegas 1st show Part 1 of 2: Videos via cos2mwiz  

 Now I'm Here

 

 Stone Cold Crazy

 

 Another One Bites The Dust

 

 Fat Bottomed Girls

 

 In The Lap Of The Gods, Seven Seas Of Rhye, Killer Queen

 


 Somebody To Love

 

I Want It All


 


Under Pressure

 


 Love Kills

 


Part 2 to follow...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the concerts
from the bottom of my heart. I truly mean it. I myself can not go to any of the concerts. And I so dearly love Adam Lambert. And now grown to love Queen. These concerts are amazing, no one compares.

Anonymous said...

@ 11:23AM- I feel exactly as you do Watching these concert videos is probably the closest I will ever get to seeing Adam on stage, so I am enjoying every single one of them. I check each day after a concert to see what is posted and I never tire of hearing these songs from the amazing Adam Lambert, Dr. Brian, Roger and the other band members. Hopefully a cd/dvd will be produced from this Queenbert concert series and then I will be able to watch it as often as I want at home.

choons said...

these vids are fabuloso - thank you costumewiz -