Skinpress Demo Rss

VIDEOS!!: Queen + Adam Lambert Toronto #2 7-28-14.. Adam Lambert: "Singing Is A Given But, That Boy Can Ride!!" via @fiercealien & @TALCvids

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Posted at : Tuesday, July 29, 2014


VIDEOS FROM QUEEN + ADAM LAMBERT TORONTO, CANADA 7-28-14

Via @fiercealien You Tube AND @TALCvids You Tube


FAT BOTTOMED GIRLS




SOMEBODY TO LOVE





THE SHOW MUST GO ON




IN THE LAP OF THE GODS/SEVEN SEAS OF RHYE/KILLER QUEEN





WE WILL ROCK YOU/WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS



AND FROM TALCvids (only 2 posted so far as of this writing...we'll update later today. ALSO, you can find new ones by going to "videos" from TALCvids on You Tube via these vids..They will have the complete show up today..)

ENJOY!!! 


THE SHOW MUST GO ON





KILLER QUEEN & SOMEBODY TO LOVE

3 comments:

HIglam said...

miss them already!!! Loved every minute of every concert.

blueeyes said...

Excellent vids thank you so much for taking the time to record them & posting for our enjoyment.

blueeyes said...

I love to watch Adam with Queen but I have to adamit I miss the pass I went to two GNT shows, One trespassing & one Idol and I do miss his own songs and the band members.Thoses was the days for me,I know this is a dream come true for him I have been to two Queen/Adam shows loved them but still miss back in the day so to speak so watch my dvd of gnt and watch the heck out of all the old videos of all of Adams shows & interviews.