Skinpress Demo Rss

And Another (So Far) **RUMORED** Queen + Adam Lambert European Concert: Milan, Italy

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Friday, September 26, 2014

Posted at : Friday, September 26, 2014

Another **rumored** Queen + Adam Lambert European concert coming up??

Perhaps Milan, Italy....and more......


This is the translation of the above tweet (via Google Translate)

"MILAN is CONFIRMED by official sources that I contacted. Announcement as early as Monday 29 first dates with other European #QueenAdamLambertTour #ITA

And a date for Milan, Feb. 10th.... 

7 comments:

Anne Marie said...

If you are signed up on the Official Queen on line newsletter, there will be an announcement on Monday.

glitzylady said...

I am, but interesting to see the leaks :)))

Anne Marie said...

Sounds like album ready or not Adam will be on tour in January. I hope that is a good thing. Adam, his label and Queen, must have had some serious talks concerning this, and come to an agreement.

Anne Marie said...

It's interesting to hear where the concerts will be, but won't affect me much, no chance of going to Europe or UK in my future. I am glad for the people who have been begging for Queen and Adam to come to their country.
Wonder if they will change any of the songs. Sometimes Brian will ask if there are any favorite ones they would like to hear.

Anne Marie said...

Adam must have known about this for a little while, which is why he is hurrying up and doing some collaborating, to get his album finished.

CT said...

I'm so happy for the fans living in Europe who now will have a chance to experience the magic of Queen and Adam together....it was unforgettable for me.

Dee R Gee said...

I have to start buying lottery tickets. Maybe then I'll be able to afford a trip to Europe for a QAL show.