Skinpress Demo Rss

Flashback Saturday: New/Old Adam Lambert Interview with 94.1 Radio San Diego on May 8, 2009... #Top3Homecoming Season 8 Idol

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Saturday, September 27, 2014

Posted at : Saturday, September 27, 2014

Flashback to May 8th, 2009. Adam Lambert was on Season 8, American Idol, and was back in his hometown of San Diego, CA, for his Top 3 Homecoming. 

This interview with the San Diego radio station, Star 94.1 FM is so fresh.. Adam was in awe of the reception he received at home, and was just starting to realize how his life might never be the same.. 

Listen in.... Such a great interview with this sweet and humble guy, more than 5 short years ago! 

**I've personally not seen this interview before... love it!!!!



Thanks to @Jadelle11 for posting on You Tube!!!

"Adam Lambert Day" in San Diego, CA May 8, 2009


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)

Unknown said...

Thank you @Glitzylady for posting this interview. I have not seen this one before as well. Adam's such a down to earth, humble and grateful sweetheart. <3<3<3

Magiclady said...

God I love him

Anonymous said...

I hadn't seen this interview before today either....
its great when something new to us pops up. The DJ's were really berting hard:)

Vagrant said...

Had not seen this either. Especially loved the hug this radio guy GAVE Adam, he really was hugging (I think it took Adam by a nice surprise, too - not many men etc.) and showing his appreciation 'uninhibitedly'... Such a good thing to see & hear that early in.Adam's career!

Can't even begin to describe what came to my mind when watching and listening Adam in this vid... He was.....back then and he still is......even today and more so. You allcn fill in the blanks... *** good sigh ***

JAK said...

Awwwww super sweet.........I liked the reunion with his first grade teacher. I'm glad he remembered her name.
His demeanor was always courteous, calm and pleasant!
It still is....with Adam you feel you are seeing the real thing.

PS...I remember my first grade teacher's name....that was in 1946! It's true with me.....in my advanced years my long term memory is sharp and clear....short term is fuzzy, aggravating and frequently amusing.

JAK said...

@ Vagrant......I loved the hug too! I'm from a huggy family and it's great.

For your 'fill in' blank, the word that popped into my head was genuine.

Dee R Gee said...

This is apparently one of those elusive interviews that many of us haven't seen, me included. I love it! Here is Adam, still in the AI competition, nearing the end, and he is sharp and quick and beautifully spoken. Obviously a real pro. One think about Adam, when he is interviewed, HE TALKS. So naturally gracious and humble, but with plenty to say and knows how to say it. Unfortunately, many other celeb types, singers, actors, etc., never do acquire this skill. Adam was born with it. Oh, and I love the hug!

JAK said...

Adam is a charming chatterbox. :-)

CT said...

I hadn't seen this interview before either and I can't believe what a sweetheart Adam was, and still is, bless his heart. I love him Sooo much.

@JAK YES, Adam is a "charming chatterbox" <3333

Oh, and that hug the DJ gave him! That was a most genuine hug for sure....loved seeing that.