Skinpress Demo Rss

Via @Barbara on Vimeo: Q + AL HD Professional Quality Summer Sonic (3 songs)

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Sunday, September 28, 2014

Posted at : Sunday, September 28, 2014


3 songs: Now I'm Here, Stone Cold Crazy, and I Was Born To Love You

Professionally filmed, Full HD... 

Shown on TV in Japan.. More will be shown in Oct.. 

**The sound is slightly out of sync but amazing video quality and sound... And it's very clear that Adam Lambert has hit his stride as a performer and as a star vocalist.. And of course, Dr. Brian May, Roger Taylor, and the rest are in top form.. A must see!!  


Queen + Adam Lambert Summer Sonic 2014 Tokyo from Barbara on Vimeo.

Direct link to Vimeo:
http://vimeo.com/107350933

5 comments:

JAK said...

That was great!

Magiclady said...

"I Was Born to Love You" is a perfect song for Adam to sing. He looks so happy when he sings it.

"Stone Cold Crazy" is my favorite song on this concert tour. He is so sexy singing that song, and that last move, my oh my!

Naupaka18 said...

OMG!!! Just heard Adam's song " Underneath" being played in the background in Korean Soap titled " Only my Love " !!! from
how awesome is that!!!
Yay! love that Adam's a popular International pop star!!!

BTW, I'm in Hawaii:)

Unknown said...

Awesome video, thank you. I Was Born To Love You is one of my favorites. When he tells the the crowd I love you so much I just melt.

Naupaka18 said...

Totally, " I was born to love you" also my favorite,
Adam's amazing emotional vocals makes me tear up;;;;;;