Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert, Katy Perry, and Beyonce Walk Into Seating Zone!

Filed Under () by Adam Lambert on Friday, October 10, 2014

Posted at : Friday, October 10, 2014


How does that joke go? Beyonce, Adam Lambert, and Katy Perry all walk into Seating Zone…
In my daydream of course. sigh.
But this is what happened in my extremely active imagination. Where we carry thrones for Queen Bey. I think we need them in stock in case Beyonce really walks in one day…
But really after searching through the whole site the Boss High Back Leather Executive BOP-B9301 caught my eye:


I mean, that name sounds perfect for Beyonce. It’s no throne, but she is the queen boss. Of everything.
Adam Lambert strutted in because needed one for his Queen tour. He already has a pretty sweet couch that he sings with but I totally convinced him to roll around in this:

Read more at:
http://www.seatingzone.com/blog/beyonce-adam-lambert-queen-katy-perry-superbowl/

3 comments:

kitty411 said...

White pants . . hmmmm . .Adam where are they?
I read it didn't like the way they looked . . I did!

kitty411 said...

It . . he

yada said...

Seems to me everyone BUT Adam loves the way those white pants look on him. Petition anyone? hee hee :-D