Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert New Album News: Album in Development; Lambert to tour with Queen in the UK by January 2015!

Filed Under () by Adam Lambert on Sunday, October 26, 2014

Posted at : Sunday, October 26, 2014

Adam Lambert New Album News: Album in Development; Lambert to tour with Queen in the UK by January 2015!
Adam Lambert sure is a busy bee these days. After a successful tour with the legendary British rock band, Queen, he is on the process of developing his next album.
Lambert recently departed from RCA records and is moving out to a new label. In a recent interview with Ryan Seacrest last August, he explained: "I'm not going to say too much because I try to keep things under wraps. I'm working on this album I'm really excited about it. I got signed to another label, which I'm not going to reveal right now, but it's a really good deal and it's a good project. I'm working with an amazing executive producer."
RCA was the label behind his smash album, "Trespassing", where it reached #1 in the Billboard 200 chart as well as the top of the iTunes album chart, and selling close to 78,000 copies, on its debut day. Lambert also added via The Hollywood Reporter that, "while there are lots of great songs from that decade, my heart is simply not in doing a covers album.... I am already deep into writing new material with some very talented colleagues for a brand new album, and I can't tell you how excited I am to share this new sound & direction. This music is where my heart is, and I believe that is what my fans want to hear."

Read full article:

2 comments:

JAK said...

Sorry to be crabby, but this is nothing new.

Dee R Gee said...

Yep. Old news.