Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert mentioned: Jessica Sanchez 'Here' for LGBT Youth at TrevorLIVE (Video) - FrontiersMedia

Filed Under () by Adam Lambert on Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Posted at : Tuesday, December 09, 2014




Adam Lambert part: 
It’s hard to imagine—but 132 million people tuned into the finale of Season 11 of American Idol in May 2012.  Many of those millions were crushed when Jessica Sanchez came in second. But that hasn’t stopped her, and like another Idol runner-up, Adam Lambert, the now 19 year old from Chula Vista is making her own mark on music with a new album, a new single, and a lot of heart.

Link to article:
http://www.frontiersmedia.com/exclusive-interviews/2014/12/09/jessica-sanchez-lgbt-youth-trevorlive-video/#.VId5dp_roKA.twitter

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love Jessica she is so sweet.

Anonymous said...

Jessica is such a great artist at her young age. Not a fan of PP2 from his audition of that MJ's song Thriller.
he sounds the same with every song.

Anonymous said...

Hands down, Jessica should've won that Idol year. She has a gorgeous voice. In the interview via the link, she's sings a few bars a cappella of I Will Always Love You - goosebumps galore. Adam thought she was fabulous and she remains fabulous.

Otexbert said...

I don't buy that 132 million tuned into that finale.

Anonymous said...

@10:17

I've spent some time, just recently actually, listening to both PP's albums, they are really interesting and enjoyable imho. I think he's apt to get lost in that AI issue of WGWG, but he's really quite an artist imo. Glad he had such success with HOME and that helped keep him on the map. He's really got something imo. And he is a good musician, and shows potential as a songwriter as well in my estimation. Just my POV. :) Peace

nancdruuu2 said...

While I'm not a particular fan of PP, I remember one episode of AI where the contestants were being "dressed" by someone famous - can't remember who he was. That person insisted PP change his look to something else instead of middle America guy look. PP held fast and kept his bland look. I was impressed he stayed himself and didn't cave-in like someone else we all know and love.

Anonymous said...

I'm not a fan of PP2. His voice is very average.

Adam has the best male voice ever in American Idol. I haven't liked any other American Idol male voice at all.