Skinpress Demo Rss

See Dr. Brian May + Adam Lambert On "Classic Rock Awards 2014" Broadcast on AXS TV In The US Sunday, 12-28-14 #QueenPlusAdamLambert #BandOfTheYearAward

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Thursday, December 25, 2014

Posted at : Thursday, December 25, 2014


Watch them receive the 2014 Classic Rock Roll of Honour "Band of the Year" Award, at the Awards show in Hollywood, CA at the Avalon Ballroom on November 4th, 2014... 



**To find your local AXS TV channel click here:
http://www.axs.tv/subscribe/  


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all this Info GL.542

Anonymous said...

Don't ask me how I managed to get my captcha on the above comment.

Anonymous said...

Bring on 2015, Adam + QUEEN!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info! I found out that we actually have the AXS channel when I was channel surfing one night and caught the tail end of UK XFactor where Queen+Adam were performing...but didn't see them perform. :(

I turned my TV on just now and looked through the schedule for that channel tonight, and it will be on twice: 8-9 pm and 10-11 pm. (I'm in the Central time zone in the U.S.)

RosiePosie