Skinpress Demo Rss

From NEXT MAGAZINE: "The 10 Most Glam Adam Lambert Magazine Covers"

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Posted at : Tuesday, March 31, 2015

FROM NEXT MAGAZINE:

The 10 Most Glam Adam Lambert Magazine Covers

"His fiercest faces, fashions, and hair follicles."

"Adam Lambert's a killer queen on the latest cover of Attitude—his third album, The Original High, is out later this year—but the out artist has been serving attitude on magazine covers since being voted runner-up on the eighth season of American Idol. "

We've posted four of Adam Lambert's Magazine covers below. Go to the link below to see the rest!!

The 10 Most Glam Adam Lambert Magazine Covers


ATTITUDE MAGAZINE MAY 2015



ROLLING STONE JUNE 2009



ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY MAY 2009




DETAILS MAGAZINE NOVEMBER 2009



14 comments:

Anonymous said...

#2 for me please, I couldn´t hardly breathe then.. :)
#4 please, too

M

Anonymous said...

I have all ten! Multiple copies of most of them <3

Anonymous said...

Also I got an email this morning.

Adam Lambert issue is back in stock! GOOOO!!!! | Buy at Newsstand | Alternative & Gay http://t.co/VI79mrqbdO

Anonymous said...

All to die for

Anonymous said...

Nothing equals that brooding gorgeous portrait on Details Mag.

Anonymous said...

No wonder I haven't been able to get a copy of some with fans buying multiple copies :( What are you going to do with multiple copies anyways.

Anonymous said...

I get multiple copies so I can gift them to other Glamberts!

Anonymous said...

@AttitudeMag: 500 more pre-sale copies of @AdamLambert issue avail NOW at http://t.co/WadCLANt3E They won't last long #GhostTown http://t.co/jnvsLrs79a

Anonymous said...

"Details" does it best for me.

JAK said...

Me too...

choons said...

ah but I love him in #3 ... nostalgia I guess - so cute.
Hope they save some copies of Attitude to send to the racks in Canada soon - it's hard to wait.

lorraine said...

I don't comment on this site anymore, but when I saw this selection of magazine covers, I just had to chime in and say that from the time I first saw the Details cover, I was completed captivated.I still remember how hard it was to buy a copy of it here in San Diego and was so thrilled when my daughter was finally able to get me a copy for me. To this day, it is my favorite and a special treasure.

Anonymous said...

The Details cover is popular among women wanting Adam to look straight. yawn

lorraine said...

And the comment @1:11 is one of the reasons I don't comment on this blog any more. I do NOT -and NEVER HAVE wanted Adam to be anything than what he is -a perfectly beautiful gay man. So, Anonymous, you do not speak for me!!!!