Skinpress Demo Rss

New Blog Post From MY BADASS ALTER EGO: Adam Lambert "....The Addictive Angel"

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Sunday, March 22, 2015

Posted at : Sunday, March 22, 2015

NEW!!!!  Blog post about Adam Lambert from  "MY BADASS ALTER EGO"

"Once I’m in I own your heart – the Addictive Angel"

Adam Lambert Fan Art by Glamsis via    DiviantArt

INTRO/excerpts:

"I often get my writing ideas when I’m either driving or walking; I think it must be something to do with movement helping my little brain work faster. Anyhow, I was musing on a comment that I’ve seen all over the internet about Adam’s voice – that he “transports” people, or “takes them to another place” when he sings, and also that once they’ve heard him, they simply can’t get enough. So, is this because he has the voice of an angel?"

"Adam’s voice often has a pure, beguiling and angelic quality; when he performed Mad World for American Idol he used a slender head voice for most of the song, giving it a silver tone throughout. Although there were added stage effects from the lighting and dry ice, there was little movement and the whole picture was still and ethereal. I’m aware that throughout his journey on AI, there was criticism of him being theatrical (including for his interpretation of this song), which I struggle with. Music should be theatrical – it’s about giving the audience an experience that moves them!"

Read (much!!!) more at the link:

LINK TO "Once I'm In I Own Your Heart - the Addictive Angel" by My Badass Alter Ego

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

A fun read IMHO, I read it earlier after seeing the link on another site. If u have the time, worth a look IMHO & you may see some similarities in the way you have felt yourself :)!

Anonymous said...

Yes . . addicted and no cure!

Anonymous said...

Can you guys help me... I have a friend who hasn't heard much of Adam's voice and I want to send him a video of Who Wants to Live Forever. Can you please suggest which concert and or video has the best vocals for that song? Thank you in advance.

Anonymous said...

I love this blog talking about Adams voice. I find it thoroughly entertaining and informative. I am curious if anyone has forwarded this to Adam, or if he has found it himself on line. I know he lurks in various sites. Anne Marie

Magiclady said...

Def addicted and loving it. He does amazing things to me everytime I see him or hear him sing!

Anonymous said...

7:23 PM, sorry, can't offer a suggestion. Try asking at adamofficial.com, they used to watch and link all the vids there.

Jean Renard said...

@ANON 7:23 PM. Yes, I can help you. His two most famous performances of this song, "WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER", are:

In KIEV with QUEEN, June 30, 2012

IHEART MUSICAL FESTIVAL in Las Vegas, NV, on September 21, 2013

These were the performances where he hit the extremely high note on the word "LOVE" at the very end of the song. He changed the ending of the song during the QUEEN tours in North America and Europe as not to strain his voice.
Margarita Lady

Anonymous said...

Look on utube for Queen Adam Lambert on Helene Fischer show singing WWTLF good sound and vision. Hope this helps.

Dee R Gee said...

Love the Bad Ass blogs. She says so well what so many of us are thinking. Hope she keeps doing them!

As for WWTLF, AO does have an archive of all performances. I agree with Jean Renard's recommendations, but there are many other versions that also left me speechless. You can go to YouTube and get a long list of WWTLF performances, too, and pick one you like.

Anonymous said...

The two Margarita Lady mentioned have been on youtube a long time (hence also a lot views) and are filmed by professionals. But like @Dee R Gee said I highly recommend you look at many other renditions from this wonderful tour (found in youtube). All of them may not have the best technical quality, but oh boy does Adam deliver this song!!! Good luck and may you and your friend enjoy!