Skinpress Demo Rss

From breatheheavy: Adam Lambert new record I'm ready to show the real me

Filed Under () by Adam Lambert on Thursday, April 16, 2015

Posted at : Thursday, April 16, 2015

Adam Lambert has the whole fame thing down now, and his upcoming release will prove it.

Lambert’s third studio record, “The Original High,” sees executive producing from the biggest crafters of pop engineering, Max Martin and Shellback. Their gifted talents combined with Lambert’s sheer determination through self discovery should birth quite an awe-inspiring pop record.

Link to article:
http://www.breatheheavy.com/adam-lambert-new-record-im-ready-to-show-the-real-me/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, My heart, yeah, it's a ghost town, with out you god damn single. Four days is so long I need it, I need it now Adam...you be killin' us.

Anonymous said...

breatheheavy.com... lol!

I am, I am !!!

yada said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yada said...

LOL.... Yep. Very fitting website title!

Anything about Adam (and this pic) .... And his highly anticipated, longed-for-with-bated-breath single definitely belong there. :D