Skinpress Demo Rss

From bustle: 7 Adam Lambert Performances From Before He Was Famous That Show He's Always Been Talented

Filed Under () by Adam Lambert on Thursday, April 16, 2015

Posted at : Thursday, April 16, 2015


With a new look and new single “Ghost Town”, it seems that Adam Lambert might be embarking on a full out Taylor Swift-esque transformation, and he’s barely recognizable — especially when you compare Adam Lambert’s performances from before he was famous to now. “Someone said to me ‘Oh, you’re not wearing all that crazy sh*t, are you trying to tone it down? And I was like ‘No, I just got tired. F*ck! It was a lot of work!” Lambert said in an interview with Notion. He’s clearly changed a lot as an artist.

link to article:
http://www.bustle.com/articles/76961-7-adam-lambert-performances-from-before-he-was-famous-that-show-hes-always-been-talented 

3 comments:

Dee R Gee said...

Sorry to start this thread with an OT, but it's very late and I have to go to bed and I just glanced over on Adamtopia and there is talk about how pre-orders do NOT count??? Couldn't read it all, but does that mean the single?? Or the whole album? It also said that the most important way to buy is on iTunes. We can buy in other ways, too, but that's what is looked at most. Gonna look at the "before he was famous performances" tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Born to be famous. <333

Anonymous said...

Here I go again ... this is my second try to post since I changed desktops ...

I don't do iTunes but that isn't going to stop me from buying from Amazon ... hope it counts!!

tess4ADAM(LAMBERT Outlaw)