Skinpress Demo Rss

From MTV News: Adam Lambert Chats About His 'Ghost Town' Music Video And His Fashion & Styling Inspirations

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Posted at : Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Adam Lambert chats with MTV News about his brand new 'Ghost Town' Music Video and his "fashion" inspirations...

"Adam Lambert Turns His ‘Ghost Town’ Music Video Into A ‘Fashion Film’ "

"You're about to be 'right up in my face,' said Adam."




                                    Above: screen caps from 'Ghost Town' MV

Excerpts: Read more and watch the 'Ghost Town' Music Video!!! CLICK HERE



“The inspiration was more like a fashion film,” Adam told us via phone. “The styling was something that I talked to Hype about in depth, like I had a lot of photographs and stuff… it was really fun because I got to get in there obviously with my own wardrobe and bring a lot of my pieces in, and then even when we were styling the dancers and the models, I got to sit there with them and help style.”


“We threw it all in a blender creatively and just pressed ’whip’ and made a big old smoothie out of it all,” he said. “And I loved what we came up with.” 

14 comments:

leilani Aloha said...

Yes!!!
Creative Arty Adam!!!
Love this guy:)
can't wait to see his video!

Anonymous said...

I like the way Adam describes things. He likes to create and help with every facet of his video down to actually dressing his dancers. A very classy video. Love seeing Adam close up...that beautiful face and hear his "raw" voice. gini

Anonymous said...

1:04 AM, you can see the video. Scroll down a couple of posts.

Anonymous said...

it's too simple , i don't know why Adam says it's creative !

Dee R Gee said...

The more I watch GT, the more I love the look of it. It's got Adam's stamp on it, through and through. As for the song itself, I just can't get it out of my head. I'm always hearing it looping in my brain. We gotta keep this song hot right up until the release of TOH. There are more hits lurking there, for sure.

yada said...

I'm having the exact same experience, Dee R Gee.... I watch it again, and like it better each time. :))

yada said...

..... Adam the Fashion Designer.

He is talented in so many ways!

Adorable ...
-- Love it :))

Kath said...

2:48 some can only see the obvious in your face dimension.

Others, see the wardrobe, lighting,facial expressions, body language all layered and timed to express each emotion of the words.

The first time I watched it all I saw was Adams face and movements!

I had to watch it again to see everything else. :)

Anonymous said...

@Kath
IKR?!!!! Then when I go back and watch it again, with the intention of looking at things OTHER than Adam Lambert, I fail miserably, still can't peel my eyes off of Adam... and I am right back at square one again! LOL. Was always the same for the concert vids! I'd have to watch them many times, because the first 5 (or 10) viewings were always me not being able to take my eyes off of Adam! I would guess that I am not unique in this affliction ;).

Dee R Gee said...

It's pure.Adam. Eccentric and thoughtful. Dark yet classy. Multi-layered. I've been giving it many views. I want it to do really and usher in TOH strong!

yada said...

Lol, Kath and 8:41AM .... You can count me in!

I'm "suffering" from a heavy dose of that sweet affliction, too. ;))

CT said...

Yep, me too! I've watched and re watched many, many times but only Adam do I see! That face, body movements, oh and not to forget that voice! I 've always loved seeing how Adam styles himself....he's sooo fortunate that he can wear anything and look amazing ❤️

Gabi said...

Love the video, and it has Adam's stamp on it! Pure eye candy for me, especially when the camera is right up Adam's face haha. Hype Williams knew what he was doing ;)

V Camilleri said...

Love how up in his gas it is. Love the fashion and attitude. Sucks you in and leaves you wanting more.