Skinpress Demo Rss

From mtv.co.uk: We Had A Listen Of Adam Lambert's 'Ghost Town' & We Can't Get It Out Of Our Heads!

Filed Under () by Adam Lambert on Monday, April 13, 2015

Posted at : Monday, April 13, 2015


When we heard Adam Lambert had enlisted Max Martin and Shellback to produce his third studio album, we sat up and took notice. The super producers have been responsible for some huge chart tuneage from the likes of Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Backstreet Boys, so we jumped at the chance to get a first listen of the lead single 'Ghost Town' from his forthcoming LP The Original High, and now we're very, very excited for him...
Link to FULL article:

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that everyone in RADIOLAND will play Adam's new song Ghost Town at least 20 times per day for the first 2 weeks after its release, like they do for all the other artists who release songs. Adam has proven time and again that he DESERVES this respect from radio DJs and the full radio industry (Ryan Seacrest could of course play it 40 times a day)!!!

Anonymous said...

It's takes four to six months for some songs to get radio play.

Anonymous said...

I would be very very happy to find myself in the same position as my tweens who say, when riding in the car and listening to Top 40 radio & they hear Taylor Swift or Adam Levine or Usher or Meghan Trainor or Ed Sheeran etc for the billionth time that day, "Oh my gosh I am going to hurl myself out this window if I hear _____ (insert short list of Top 40 playlist songs here) one more time today!!!!!"... yes indeed, I would be very pleased to find myself in that exasperated position regarding Adam Lambert's Ghost Town! LOL
#FingersCrossed

Anonymous said...

Another UK source. I want to see some US and Canadian ones too.

Dee R Gee said...

The MM and Shellback connection really packs a punch! Gets these media peeps to listen. Cred counts.

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna have a heart attack from the anticipation!

JAK said...

@ 6:43.....Think of it as foreplay.

Dee R Gee said...

JAK, good one!