Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert Tweeted & Posted On His Official Facebook: "I've Updated My #NowPlaying Playlist On @Spotify! Listen And Subscribe"....

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Posted at : Tuesday, May 26, 2015


LINK: Adam Lambert's #NowPlaying Playlist On Spotify

And on Adam's official Facebook as well: 





The #NowPlaying w/ Adam Lambert Spotify playlist has been updated! Listen and subscribe at http://spoti.fi/1eb38Vf.
Posted by Adam Lambert on Tuesday, May 26, 2015

4 comments:

Gabi said...

Playing it right now. Second run haha. I'm sharing my favorite songs off that playlist on twitter also ... My thought is that fans of the other artists will find out about Adam this way :)

Anonymous said...

Ghost Town is in Rate The Music list on HAC to rate. This is very important to do.

Anonymous said...

1:54 PN, please give us a link. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Anonymous said...

Here is the link http://ratethemusic.com/ You have to set up an account no charge.