Skinpress Demo Rss

Billboard: Adam Lambert, Wiz Khalifa, Jordin Sparks and More Share Their Best (and Worst) Prom Memories

Filed Under () by Adam Lambert on Monday, May 18, 2015

Posted at : Monday, May 18, 2015


Adam Lambert
"I went with a friend of mine who had this amazing body. She wore this really low-cut red dress, and I wore a black suit with a big red rose. I thought to myself, 'OK, I'm going to show these boys how it's done. This is how you wear a suit!' "

Read rest of the article here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dee R Gee said...

Remember that little video that was floating around for a while with and Adam his prom date? He was figuring out where to put his arm for the pose. It was very cute. Does anyone else but me remember it?