Skinpress Demo Rss

U stream For "Watch What Happens Live" With Adam Lambert Tonight!!! Or Watch On BRAVO Channel (Monday 5-18-15) 11:15 PM Pacific & East Coast Time

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Monday, May 18, 2015

Posted at : Monday, May 18, 2015





Check your local listings for BRAVO's broadcast time in your area.. 

11:15 PM Pacific and East Coast Time (US)

Or watch the live stream....

WORLD CLOCK/TIME CONVERTER LINK

Link To "WATCH WHAT HAPPENS LIVE" Website Page to view previously recorded shows... Adam Lambert's show will be up on this page at some point after the show is broadcast...








9 comments:

Unknown said...

Kiss FM out of Springfield Illinois has been playing Ghost Town several times a day,sounds so good on radio.

Unknown said...

I had to have an MRI done today they told me it would take 30 mins. I don't like small places so I started to get a little nervous the young man asked me what kind of music I liked I said any thing that Adam Lambert sings he said ok I can handle that so i listened to Adam the whole 30 minutes he said you are done i said already that was fast Adam helped me again no panic attacks just closed my eyes and listened.

glitzylady said...

@josie smith
So wonderful that Adam's voice & music helped you through a difficult time today.

And awesome that KISS FM in Springfield is playing 'Ghost Town'!!!!!

Moon said...

Thanks for the information and link. I missed the first 15 minutes but glad that Adam is still there. Getting to watch & listen to Adam is always good and healing.

@josie smith, it's great that Adam helped you through the hard time. Hope you get well soon!

nancdruuu2 said...

There's definitely something about the beauty in Adam's voice that is very healing. He does it for me every time. Glad your MRI went well with Adam's help.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thank you------blueeyes

CT said...

Nice story @josie smith! Adam's voice is so amazing that whatever you were listening to I hope he calmed you.

I found out a little too late that there was a live stream but my DVR is set to watch it later :))))

Anonymous said...

It was great <3