Skinpress Demo Rss

Via Metrosource Magazine: Paul Hagen Will Interview Adam Lambert 5-29-15 "What Do You Want Him To Ask Mr. L?"

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Thursday, May 28, 2015

Posted at : Thursday, May 28, 2015

Metrosource Magazine's Paul Hagen will be interviewing Adam Lambert tomorrow (May 29, 2015) and would love to submit fan questions for Adam to answer.. Here's how: 


Link to the above tweet: Metrosource Magazine On Twitter



                       Adam Lambert: Photo credit unknown

You can reply with your questions to the tweet above (if you have a Twitter account.. which you really should!) OR leave a comment in the online magazine article (below)

Metrosource Magazine Article Link to leave a question:
What Do You Want To Ask Adam Lambert? 

Quotes from the article:


"Metrosource editor Paul Hagen will soon talk to world superstar Adam Lambert. What should Paul ask him?" 

"The new album, the old hits, the last season of American Idol, the fashion, the tour with Queen, the recording process, the guyliner, the celebrity lifestyle, the things he eats for dinner: What questions do you have?" 

"Tell Paul in the comments [section]! Nothing’s off the table."



6 comments:

Magiclady said...

Question for Adam
Would you be upset if a fan interrupted a dinner out while you were having a conversation with a friend and eating?

Anonymous said...

I don't know about Adam, but I'd be mad as hell!

Magiclady said...

So would I, but I do not have a "Fandom" who want to meet me. I have often wondered when it would be polite to interrupt someone I see that I would like to meet (particularly Adam). It seems to me almost anytime would be rude to walk up and interrupt whatever they were doing.

Anonymous said...

Guyliner, Idol and Queen? What boring worn out questions.

Anonymous said...

I don't have twitter and don't want it.

JAK said...

I think I told this before, so if it's a repeat, it is sort of on topic here, I'll be brief. Many...many years ago my husband and I were having dinner at a beach restaurant, I looked directly into the eyes of the diners at a nearby table....the actor Henry Fonda...his daughter and son, Jane and Peter. I was so flustered and awe struck (by Henry) I gave them a "thumbs up" gesture!

I guess it was a good move, they stopped by on their way out of the restaurant.

I NEVER bother celebrities!