Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert Interview: "Di Weekend" (Sweden) (Translated To English)

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Monday, June 29, 2015

Posted at : Monday, June 29, 2015

Adam Lambert Interview in "Di Weekend" (Original Article in Swedish)

Please note: This article was first brought to our attention on Adam Lambert 24/7 by @broddybounce on June 26th,  but there was no translation of the article at that time, only scans of the pages..  That thread is linked HERE:

"IG From Sweden's Dagen Industry Newspaper: Teaser Photo Promoting Adam Feature Story"

"I Don't Have To Show Everything I Can Do" 



 Direct LINK To Translation via Adam Lambert Sweden

Note: Original article info is all within the above article link..

Excerpts from the much longer interview:
Jan Gradvall interviews Adam Lambert for Di Weekend 2015-06-26
 Intro:
Adam Lambert’s jet engine voice has made him an American Idol star and the singer of Queen after Freddie Mercury. But it takes powerful hit songs to become an international mega star – and he has now gotten help from Swedish professionals with that part. Di Weekend’s Jan Gradvall met the American artist on one of his many visits to Stockholm.
Q: Did you take vocal lessons?
Adam: “Yes, I started doing that when I was about 13 years old.”

Q: In what way? Singing scales?
 Adam: “Yes, all of that. But I had a fantastic vocal coach who taught me not only techniques but singing overall. She became like a mentor to me, and introduced me to all the classics: movies, musicals, recordings. She taught me about the great singers, the great composers. In a way, it is like I got my education from a previous generation.”

Q: Even without knowing that, that shows in your artistry.
 Adam: “That is probably true. I carry things with me from the old golden era of entertainment that she taught me.”

6 comments:

Magiclady said...

OT
Just saw the FAULT pics. OMG is he not the sexiest man on earth???
That pic with the arm. I just keep looking at it. Those eyes...

Anyone know how I can order it in the US ? Every time I try, I get the English version of the order form which is in pounds.

Thanks

glitzylady said...

@Magiclady
We have a thread here on 24/7 posted early today that has a link to order.. Along with all of the photos etc..

http://adamlamberttv.blogspot.com/2015/06/adam-lambert-covers-fault-magazine.html?m=0

The conversion from English Pounds to US Dollars chart is here:
https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=english+pounds+to+us+dollars+conversion&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

If it doesn't convert pounds to dollars on the magazine order site, use the conversion site to calculate your cost in US Dollars..

You should be able to order with no problem..

Unknown said...


"I Got My Education From a Previous Generation" I think Adam just wrote a song lyric here!



xo laura

Magiclady said...

Thanks glitzylady appreciate all of the info.

Anonymous said...

That was a great interview. I love Trespassing. Adam did a fabulous job of executive producing that album. TOH is fabulous. It has great radio hits in it.

Anonymous said...

A really good interview where we learned a little more about the man called Adam Lambert & the music world in which he lives. :-))))