Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert Featured On NOVA 96.9 Sydney's (Australia) Instagram (VIDEO) #NovasRedRoomGlobalTour

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Thursday, July 2, 2015

Posted at : Thursday, July 02, 2015

Adam Lambert will be performing in Sydney (Pyrmont), Australia at the Marquee along with Jason DeRulo on July 30, 2015, on the final leg of the Red Room Global Tour.

NOVA Radio 96.9 Sydney is offering a contest to win tickets and airfare + accommodations to all four of the Red Room concerts around the world. (Adam is performing ONLY at the last show, in Sydney).

LINK HERE For Info On Contest: NOVA'S RED ROOM GLOBAL TOUR TOGETHER WITH OPTUS



Video describing the Tour: Dublin, London, Dubai, Sydney



Note: We (Admin Fan) posted some info about the Red Room Tour earlier here on Adam Lambert 24/7, but have this new updated info to add to that post....

10 comments:

Magiclady said...

OT
I just found on my Time warner TV guide a show called "Wall of Sound" and Adam is noted in the description. It is on the Ovation channel July 4th at 9:00am in my area of southern CA

I know nothing about this particular show. Found it interesting that we haven't heard anything about this.

I went on the "Wall of Sound" website but it does not specifically mention Adam...
Hope there is some discussion of him and his music.

Anonymous said...

Too bad Adam only got the Sydney tour, there were others who got 3 other countries to perform over a 11 day time slot. They are selling tour tickets to go to all 4 shows, for some lucky people.

glitzylady said...

@Magiclady
Thanks for the heads up!!!

I've checked a bit and have some info that I'll post in a new thread! Including how to find the Ovation Channel in each city/TV provider..

Anonymous said...

That's gonna be a long trip.Im sure it's expensive for singers to Perform in Australia, since it far.

Magiclady said...

@glitzylady

I am not real computer savvy and do not know how to take a pic or info and move it over to 24/7.I use copy and paste for several things, but I don't know how you moved all of the info over on the Wall of Sound. I have been following this site since the beginning and have been chided a few times for not showing the site where I got my information.

That being said, I still want all of us to be aware of EVERYTHING Adam is doing. I am open to someone telling me how to do it.

Also want to tell you and your peeps what a great job you guys do on this site. I look at several sites for Adam info, and 24/7 is definitely the best for the quickest, best information!

Anonymous said...

Adamtopia is quicker, and so are a couple of other sites. I have already seen most of the info that comes on here, it's a lot slower, according to the amount of time the admins have to work on it. Remembering some of them have RJ's too.

Anonymous said...

Sydney is very lucky that Adam is performing there. Aussie Glamberts are extremely grateful. :-)))

Anonymous said...

This only mentions Sydney! Hopefully Adam will be cruising to other states in Oz
for encore the promo!

Anonymous said...

Here we go again this time with the Optus scramble!

Dee R Gee said...

I'm just thrilled that he is part of this show. It's high profile. Guess I'm the glass half full type.