Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert Instagram Video & Photo: "Tranzport" Video (7-24-15) & Photo From "The Late Late Show" (7-16-15)

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Saturday, July 25, 2015

Posted at : Saturday, July 25, 2015

Adam Lambert posted an Instagram Video "Transport" (airport transport) and an Instagram Photo from his "Ghost Town" performance on "The Late Late Show" on 7-16-15

Instagram Video "Tranzport":

A video posted by ADAMLAMBERT (@adamlambert) on

Screen caps (via @glitzylady) from the Instagram Video: "Tranzport"







And a photo Adam just posted on Instagram from "The Late Late Show" (7-16-15) (below)

A photo posted by ADAMLAMBERT (@adamlambert) on



And for the Instagram scorned: (screen cap via @glitzylady)


5 comments:

blu said...

Photo with striped shirt . . ."Jailhouse Rock"

Anonymous said...

Oh Adam is wearing a weed shirt in that video ;)

Naupaka18 said...

OMG!!! Adam's Elvis!!!:)

JAK said...

No....Adam is much more articulate than Elvis was. But....Yes... they share a sexy aura!

We are having a gray day with rain and rumbley skies. To amuse myself I pulled out a VHS tape....yes, I still have one room with a VCR player! I found my tape of Elvis....The '68 Comeback Special. Now for you young sprouts out there, that's 1968! It was a pleasant walk down memory lane on a rainy day.

He could sing, but shouldn't have talked at all!

Anonymous said...

I hear you JAK, totally agree.
This "fame" thing is a strange beast. It doesn't seem to have a lot to do with talent, personality, looks (to a point) I mean Ed Sheeran is wonderful but wouldn't call him handsome Cute, maybe.
So what is this mysterious ingredient. I feel Adam had it on Idol. I hesitate to bring up the old Gay, AMA etc debacle because I feel that has nothing to do with things. Some do far worse and makes no difference. The other thing I sometimes wonder is Adam went down such a different track to how it was for him on Idol with FYE, was this a factor, I just do not know.
All I know is I love him to bits and his voice and this last album though I have loved them all is a thing of genuine beauty and pleasure. If more people will give it a go.
I think we can count out the tweenies and teens as fans though there are some I know, I think Adam appeals more to people in their twenties onwards who are not possible as prolific on social media etc as the kids. they like this rap crap. I know my Grandsons do, even my girls in their 40's still like 80's rock music.
Whew don't know where that all camre from.