Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam at Fusion Festival (UK): All 5 Songs in Separate Videos

Filed Under () by broddybounce on Monday, August 31, 2015

Posted at : Monday, August 31, 2015

One of the most dedicated Adam fan videographers is @kinkykiedis, from whom 24/7 frequently reposts videos.   We are fortunate that they recorded all five songs in separate videos with great visual quality.  However, as they notate, because of the rain, there were some audio problems throughout. No worries, kinky, we are still very happy to have them, and thank you!









4 comments:

Gabi said...

I really appreciate these fan videos even though the sound quality isn't great. About ALN. I understand why it's (very likely) the next single. It's very dramatic and catchy and gets even better when performed live. Adam gets to really show off his amazing voice and pull at the heart strings at the same time, and I can imagine that people must perk up and listen. Aside from ALN and the next single, I think TOH should be Adam's "defining" song of this era.

Unknown said...

The next defining song is "The Light"!
We already discussed that...

Anonymous said...

Craig have listened carefully to The Light since you have been mentioning it. It is a great song, I agree.

Gabi said...

I like "The Light" equally as much as TOH and the message is pretty cool too, but still in terms of "defining song" I would go with the title track. Not that it matters much what I think haha