Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert Music 411: "Let’s Help Push ‘Ghost Town’ to Gold in U.S!"

Filed Under () by broddybounce on Friday, August 21, 2015

Posted at : Friday, August 21, 2015


"...'Ghost Town'....(has been) on the U.S. radio charts....for a solid four months..."

 "With track sales and streaming now counting toward total units and certification, “Ghost Town” is likely headed toward reaching GOLD status in the U.S. within the next few weeks or month.  And this is one thing that fans can help make happen!"

Full blogpost here...



2 comments:

Dee R Gee said...

This has been going around for a few days. With an extra push, we can easily get GT to Gold status before the next single comes out. It would be a crime for GT not to go gold in the U.S. It's been a great hit world-wide.

Catharine Sloper said...

I am now in North Carolina getting my daughter settled in school. I have been listening to the radio in my rental car and it has featured Ghost Town several times. I'm not sure why I'm hearing it so often here when it rarely comes on back in my home state. I've been enjoying it, however. If the radios keep on playing the music, it can't help but go gold.