Skinpress Demo Rss

Via idolator: Adam Lambert’s Yearbook Photo And Quote Is Guaranteed To Put A Smile On Your Face

Filed Under () by Adam Lambert on Friday, August 21, 2015

Posted at : Friday, August 21, 2015



With the worldwide success of The Original High (top 10 in the US, UK and Australia), what better time to look back on Adam Lambert’s humble and inspiring senior yearbook quote? “Who knows what I’ll be doing in the future!” the Mt. Carmel High School student wrote back in 2000. “I’m pretty convinced I’ll be doing something in the arts, since that is what has pre-occupied my every waking moment for the last four years, or at least those I have been awake for.”


Read more at idolator!!!!!

1 comments:

JAK said...

Good guess Adam........perseverance made it happen.....perhaps with a push from divine design.

I wonder how many of us had our yearbook goals or dreams come true? Mine did.