Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert Videos On Instagram: "TRADE", "Night Drive", "AFTER HOURS" (UPDATED!)

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Sunday, August 23, 2015

Posted at : Sunday, August 23, 2015

UPDATED for those who cannot view the Instagram Videos: See the You Tube video embedded below, with the combined vids of "Night Drive" & "AFTER HOURS"


Three NEW Instagram Videos posted by Adam Lambert

"TRADE" with @terrancespencer @jovancarrington @whereisjohnnyrice @anthonybabygarza

"Night Drive @terrancespencer"

"AFTER HOURS @terrancespencer"

A video posted by ADAMLAMBERT (@adamlambert) on



TRADE: @terrancespencer @jovancarrington @whereisjohnnyrice @anthonybabygarza

Screen shots for the Instagram video scorned by @glitzylady




JUST ADDED!

For those who cannot view the Instagram Videos below, here's a You Tube version of the two combined: "Night Drive" & "After Hours"




A video posted by ADAMLAMBERT (@adamlambert) on


For the Instagram Video scorned: Screen shots..

"Night Drive @terrancespencer"



A video posted by ADAMLAMBERT (@adamlambert) on



For the Instagram Video scorned: Screen shots by @glitzylady

"AFTER HOURS @terrancespencer"






11 comments:

Magiclady said...

My fav song on TOH "After Hours"- sexy song
Love seeing Adam and Terrance playing. They can hardly keep straight faces!

Gabi said...

As long as he doesn't drive when he shouldn't. #worrywart

Dee R Gee said...

You can see were Adam's songs come from. The dark night life.

Anne Marie said...

Adam never drinks and drives, he hires a car or taxi, when he is clubbing. Adams songs do reflect his life.
At the beach volley ball, I expected him to dress differently. His clothing was perfection, and I loved the shirt, but I personally thought he was over dressed for a beach theme. His "Ghost Town " outfit he has would have been more casual, the all white one. JMO. He did look great as always, but didn't quite fit into the beach scene.

Lynn said...

I need to get the web site to vote for Fan Army Base. The last one I had showed Adam Lambert winning over Selena Gomez. Somehow it has disappeared from my favorites and I can't log in. Can anyone help?

Unknown said...

Well using his phone to record that would be distracted driving and get him a ticket in my state. I believe it is against the law in California as well. Just takes one second of distraction.

Anne Marie said...

Adam does not drive when has had drinks. We have seen many many pics of Adam leaving a club and a car will pick him up, ALWAYS.

Unknown said...

Lynn, was it this one? I don't see a round three yet.
http://979kissfm.iheart.com/features/best-fan-army-1148/articles/15/494163/round-2-voting-has-begun-13861197/

Dee R Gee said...

I've been voting on the fan army poll. Looks like he's in the next round, whenever it starts.

BTW, I love how Adam dressed for the volleyball show. I thought it was very casual and suited the occasion. Funny, but I think the all while outfit is far more dressy looking. Funny how these things strike us all differently.

I think it's pretty evident that Adam doesn't drink and drive. It looks to me that he is not the one driving in that video. He has the money to hire someone or make sure he gets home safely.

Gabi said...

@Dee R Gee, I was at the volleyball event. Saw him from the seats during noon time and only from a few feet away for the 5pm show. He looked stunning. The dark shirt was stylish yet the patterns gave a beach vibe. Why would he dress down after Billboard recognizes him as man with style? I just wish he would have taken the sunglasses off just for a little bit.

Dee R Gee said...

Gabi, I agree about the sunglasses. They are very stylish but I always like seeing his eyes-baby-eyes!