Skinpress Demo Rss

From BILD (Germany): "Megastar Adam Lambert Moves You To Tears" PLUS New Single Confirmation Of "Another Lonely Night"

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Thursday, August 27, 2015

Posted at : Thursday, August 27, 2015

New BILD article from Frankfurt, Germany


LINK To Original Article: 
And single he is also|Megastar Adam Lambert moves you to tears.....


Lambert - free of Superstar Attitude - takes plenty of time for his fans. And although he is extremely tired from jet lag. "But when I see my fans who love my music and understand, then I'm wide awake," he says. And reveals hr3 .:
 "I am currently single and have many lonely nights." His next single is called accordingly "Another Lonely Night". So many will probably no longer be's ...

See the entire article (translated) below




Article translated into English (Google Translate)

Frankfurt - teens besieging the entrances to the Hessian Radio - the reason: Megastar Adam Lambert last guest at HR3. The fans are even flown in from Vienna and Strasbourg, to their idol to eventually see through a window. For four super fans dreams come true! IMAGE raffled off as part of the eBay charity auctions in favor of "A Heart for Children" a meeting with the American megastar Adam Lambert.

For 1021 Euros Tanja Enzlein has bought from Speyer the coveted meet and greet with their pop idol. "Sometimes I'm told by friends crazy, but the money is for a good cause, and I get it even a meeting with Adam Lambert paid -! Absolutely amazing," the 41-year-old product manager is overjoyed. She is accompanied by student Christina Bode (17) from Erfurt. The trembles with excitement, has little tears in his eyes. The young girl may even embrace his Adam.

The ladies know about Twitter: Tanja could not find support in the circle and gave away her 2. Ticket unceremoniously under her Adam Lambert Twitter followers.

The two hr3 handset Volker Younas (46) from Frankfurt and Maria Bärsch Neider (41) are lucky can, hearts hot US star with the stunning voice once vigorously.

Lambert - free of Superstar Attitude - takes plenty of time for his fans. And although he is extremely tired from jet lag. "But when I see my fans who love my music and understand, then I'm wide awake," he says. And reveals hr3 .: "I am currently single and have many lonely nights." His next single is called accordingly "Another Lonely Night". So many will probably no longer be's ...


2 comments:

The Dark Side said...

I think it's important that Adam makes a point of appreciati g his fans and being a hands on star not always the case with some celebrities who do not like to get too close to their fans.

Dee R Gee said...

Adam is very people-friendly. Very social. I think he likes feeling the love of his fans up close.