Skinpress Demo Rss

Spike Edney Of Queen Chats About Adam Lambert Via Queen Argentina (VIDEO)

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Friday, August 7, 2015

Posted at : Friday, August 07, 2015

Spike Edney of Queen is asked about Adam Lambert and his ongoing association with Queen, in this Skype conversation with Queen Argentina, in anticipation of Queen + Adam Lambert's upcoming shows in South America


Screen shot of Adam Lambert & Queen (via @glitzylady)  from the video below 

(The Adam Lambert conversation begins at approx 3:48 minutes into the video)

4 comments:

JAK said...

I doubt that anyone who goes to a Queen+Adam Lambert concert goes away unhappy. That band plus that voice are an unbeatable combination. I'm already dreaming about that track list for next month!

The Dark Side said...

Adam has been proving he can fill Freddie's shoes so I feel positive they will find it so in so America.

LAMBERT Outlaw said...

I don't get a video on my computer ... just a blank white screen ... what's up??

tess4ADAM(LAMBERT Outlaw)

queenrosered said...

Spike knows full well how tremendously talented and exciting Adam is! If a Queen fan goes away from THIS show disappointed, then there is just no hope for them. It's the BEST concert I've EVER attended and I've been to all the biggest and best!