Skinpress Demo Rss

From Planet Radio: "Adam Lambert Plays Tinder" VIDEO (And MORE Photos!!)

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Posted at : Tuesday, September 01, 2015

From "Planet Radio":


Screen cap (by @glitzylady of Adam Lambert 24/7) from the Planet Radio Video

"Adam Lambert Plays Tinder"

Does Adam swipe right or swipe left for Johnny Depp?? Find out in the video below...

Translation (via Google Translate) of description of what's happening in this video:

"Which star he can not find hot , what ? Adam Lambert gambles at Franzen and boom chica Leni tinder . and he's pretty picky !"




MORE PHOTOS!!!

Go to THIS PLANET RADIO LINK to see even more! 





9 comments:

blu said...

Adam knows what he wants!!!

Dee R Gee said...

That's for sure! Very selective.

kitty said...

Spotify plays are 50,070,630 now.#GhostTown

Dee R Gee said...

Gotta Spotify some more tonight!

Gabi said...

"I take the pirate" haha. Not surprised here. But I think he should have been a bit more "playful" once the DJ's photo came up. It was just a silly interview and there was a chance for Adam to show his flirtatious and humorous side but he somewhat blew it. Seriously though, I think the general listening audience (outside of the fandom bubble) is much more interested in the artist himself than in lengthy explanations of song lyrics and how the album came about. Shoot me now, but after watching this interview I think that Adam needs to rethink his "game" a bit more. That applies to all sorts of interactions. Selling an album and connecting shouldn't be this dry. Yes, it's a tough business, but it's not quite like a business. Again, shoot me now.

Anonymous said...

But Gabi, the minute he says Yes he would like to date so & so just in a silly game it becomes front page news, I think he has just learnt to be a bit cautious. You know? Bit of a catch 22 I guess.

kitty said...

Gawd somedays the comments on here make me sick to my stomach and this is one of those days.

Gabi said...

@Jaycee14, I understand. And I assume he has learned from the past. But I still miss the youthful and more playful Adam. After all, he's a sexy pop star! "It ain't that deep" comes to mind now. For my own sake and may be Adam't too ;)

Anonymous said...

Adam's always super careful of what he says in interviews. He's never been the kind of celebrity to say anything that could create some sort of headline or "scandal". Maybe he just wants to talk about his music, instead of swiping tinder or talking about being single all the time.