Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert Instagram "@attitudemag" PLUS ALL Photos From Attitude Magazine PLUS A GORGEOUS Fan Edit Photo (WOW!)

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Thursday, October 15, 2015

Posted at : Thursday, October 15, 2015

Adam Lambert posted another photo on his Instagram page from his Attitude Magazine Photo Shoot and resulting article

We've included ALL of the photos from the magazine AND one simply GORGEOUS fan edit of the cover photo (bottom of the page...scroll down....)!

ENJOY!!!

And if you've not yet ordered this very special Attitude Magazine issue with Adam Lambert on the cover, here's the link to buy.. (NOTE: the physical copy with Adam's cover is ONLY available by order from Newsstand UK.. very easy to order and they ship right away...The magazine with a different cover, but with the photos & Adam's article/interview will be available for purchase at newsstands, book shops, etc.. Wherever Attitude Magazine is sold..)

LINK: Adam Lambert Attitude Magazine from Newsstand UK


A photo posted by ADAMLAMBERT (@adamlambert) on


The above photo



And the rest of the ATTITUDE MAGAZINE photos....








And of course THE COVER...



AND... a bonus, an edited & enhanced photo by Alexandra Lambert @JB_AL_FOREVER

Absolutely GORGEOUS man...... Adam Lambert



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Mind boggling how this man can continue to make each photo shoot more exciting than the last one.

The Dark Side said...

He photographed so well. He just has an attitude that is unmistakable.

Dee R Gee said...

He goes to all these interviews all over the world and the people who meet him just love him. Simple as that. He's the total package.

CT said...

I'm breathless.....Thud. Wow, I'm soooo happy I ordered my Attitude Mag. before even the cover photo was released....just went on faith b/c there's never a bad picture of our gloriously handsome Adam <333

Anne Marie said...

Great pictures.

Unknown said...

Oh wow, tried to pick a favorite, its impossible. Beautiful.

glitzylady said...

After much careful study of each and every one of these amazingly handsome (and sexy) photos of Adam, I do have to say, I think my favorite (at the moment at least....) is the one Adam chose to post on his Instagram at the top of this page..

I won't give any reasons other than I really really really really.. like it..

On second thought.... a couple of reasons....

Well those lips for a start.. and those eyes.. and...

Wow....

And the rest are just awesome too...

The cover photo & fan edit: YESSSSSS!!!!

'Scuse me for gushing here but just gotta...........

Adam Fan said...

Oh I can't breathe! My poor heart can't take it anymore looking around this site seeing these pictures!
Anyone member of AdamOfficial can help me? When I click to login in to forum.adamofficial.com I get kicked back to adamofficial.com to sign in, but I'm signed in on adamofficial.com and when I click on the forum, I'm still not signed in there. So there is no way to log in and post on the forum. Just keeps kicking me out :(

Adam Fan said...

His new hair! No I can't even look at these pictures for too long and analyze them! Now I'm stuck...Thud

Adam Fan said...

Anyone member of AdamOfficial can help me? When I click to login in to forum.adamofficial.com I get kicked back to adamofficial.com to sign in, but I'm signed in on adamofficial.com and when I click on the forum, I'm still not signed in there. So there is no way to log in and post on the forum. Just keeps kicking me out :(

Adam Fan said...

I'm sorry am I a pervert for loving the one with his leg up letting us stare at his bulge?

Magiclady said...

@Adam Fan
Not a pervert! Just a appreciator of Adam's various body parts, as I am...