Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert's Comment On His World Tour + US Tour Announcement Instagram: "..All These Questions!!..Just Stay Tuned: More Shows Coming!!!!! I Love You All"

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Sunday, November 22, 2015

Posted at : Sunday, November 22, 2015

Adam Lambert posted this Instagram photo earlier today (11-22-15) giving us an update on his "The Original High" World Tour, and let us know there WILL be a U.S. TOUR!!

YAY!!!!!

Many people were asking Adam in the comments section if he would be coming to their town, their country, etc.. etc..

So... Adam answered with this: (See, he DOES read the comments!!!!)

"adamlambert: [comment] Hahahah all these questions!! I said SO FAR! Don't worry- lots going on behind the scenes. Just stay tuned! More shows coming!!!!! I love u all."







See his original Instagram and caption below:





6 comments:

Gabi said...

More shows coming and he loves us all... life is good :)

Unknown said...

Hi,glitzylady!
I think nobody will call me troll or stoned&drunk Russian fucking bitch any more.Everybody gone.Nobody cares. Just you and me. Okay, there are few strange people who make comments or write pathetic poems on this blog. I think you are happy after all.
Anywho,this is very sad day for all Glamberts.Are you still on or just pretend?I know you can afford all of these worldwide trips,but are you care for real?Like stream,vote,view everyday non-stop.Don't think so.This is AMA day. And they let us know that doesn't matter what's going on.The guys became American heroes today after they kiss each other on the stage in from of the AMA audience. But Music industry rejected Adam's name forever.He lost US fans, nobody buy his albums. Plus he still releases wrong singles in wrong time. And these singles never become the hits.I hate myself that I predicted it 5 years ago. But I'm still here, support Adam and can't believe that all of these people who call me troll and protected you from me are gone forever. Good luck to your trips. Wish I can afford it. Or, say hello to Lambertust or whatever his name is and his grandmother/wife. Seems like they can afford the worldwide trips also.Buy they way,is she still alive?

Naupaka18 said...

Yay!!! Awesome!!!
Congrats Adam!!!
It's so exciting to watch Adam escalate to higher levels.
Looking better & betterer..:) he so happy doing what he loves best!!!
And we love watching & following Adam's sucesss to a New Original High!!!
XoXo

blu said...

Thanks BB . . keep us updated!

Unknown said...

Wow, cheer up :-). He is doing well. At the last concert in Amsterdam there were lots of performers but about 2/3 of the audience were Glamberts.

LAMBERT Outlaw said...

Oh! Happy day for all Glamberts Worldwide!! ADAM is going on his much awaited ... much appreciated tour for his latest Masterpiece ... The ORIGINAL HIGH!! I hope all our ninjas in every city send TONS of videos & pictures from each venue!! Thank you to all Glamberts who care & share with us who can't be there at all the concerts!! Light 'n Love from a VERY Grateful Glambert to all of you ...

tess4ADAM(LAMBERT Outlaw)