Skinpress Demo Rss

From Buzzfeed: Adam Lambert Answers 42 Rapid-Fire Questions About Himself

Filed Under () by Adam Lambert on Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Posted at : Tuesday, November 24, 2015




He’s sold millions of records since catapulting to fame on 2009’s American Idol, and has even collaborated with Queen. Now Adam Lambert’s releasing yet another single, “Another Lonely Night”, so BuzzFeed UK caught up with him in our London offices to ask a few questions – some important, some not so much.

1. What’s your favourite colour?
Black.
2. What’s your favourite pizza topping?
Pineapple.
3. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Night owl.
4. What’s the last album you bought?
Disclosure.

5. Favourite vegetable?
Avocado, but actually that’s a fruit. Mushroom.
6. Puppies or kittens?
Puppies.
7. Last book you read?
I’m reading Kill Your Friends right now. I want to watch the movie but I want to read the book first.
8. Who’s the last person who texted you?
My publicist.
9. Favourite dance move?
A sensible body roll.

10. Favourite sport?
*looks disgusted* Sport?
11. Best chat-up line?
I’m not good at it, that’s the problem. I don’t have any lines… Oh, “What’s your sign?”
12. Biggest pet peeve?
When people can’t maintain eye contact. They get shifty in the wrong way. They get nervous and they start moving all over the place and they can’t just look at you in the eye. I hate that.
13. Craziest fan story?
There’s a lot. But there’s one where there was a fan that got into the car I was supposed to leave a venue in. And she was sitting on the other side of the backseat just kind of thinking that if she didn’t look at me, I wouldn’t see her. And I got into the car and I was like, “What, who is that?!” And I looked over at the door and it was still open and I was like, “I don’t know who she is.”


Read more at link below:


Adam Lambert Answers 42 Rapid-Fire Questions About Himself!!


0 comments: