Skinpress Demo Rss

Newly Added Video! Adam Lambert With Sam & Rove (Australia) "Is Adam Lambert Now The Lead Singer Of Queen?"

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Posted at : Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Adam Lambert was recently interviewed by Sam & Rove on 2Day Hit104.1 FM in Australia. We featured two of the videos here on Adam Lambert 24/7 News on Nov. 7th (LINK), posted by Admin Fan .

This one ("Is Adam Lambert now the lead singer of Queen/") was just posted to the official Sam & Rove You Tube Channel, along with two other segments..

We haven't posted that one yet here on the blog so here it is!

Worth a re-visit if you missed the other two the first time around.. so they're here too!









1 comments:

Nanbert said...

Adam looks very handsome here...especially his hair.

Nice laid-back interview with Rove...with discussion of Gay Marriage...Civil Rights, etc. I must admit that being a fan of Adam has opened up my perception of sexuality entirely, and I suspect I'm not alone. Because of him, I made it a point to read more about the subject and to learn to encompass many more variables into my understanding and concept of "normal" sexuality.

Love him, and I'm proud he has had such a positive effect on so many -- a true Civil Rights leader.