Skinpress Demo Rss

From On Air With Ryan: Adam Lambert Talks 'Original High Tour': 'It's Definitely Up a Level for Me'

Filed Under () by Adam Lambert on Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Posted at : Wednesday, January 20, 2016

 Photo Credit: Getty Images

After hitting the road with rock legends Queen for an international tour in 2014 and 2015, Adam Lambert will tour his latest album The Original High as a solo artist.
The singer, who was dubbed the most successful former American Idol contestant in 2015, called On Air with Ryan Seacrest Wednesday morning to hype the expectations for his upcoming criss-cross.
"This tour, I'm just so excited that I get to bring it to the stage," he said over the phone. "I've worked really hard, I'm putting it together, it's definitely up a level for me as far as visuals and production, and I get to feature new music from this album. I'm thrilled!"
Lambert will bring his tour to the Orpheum Theatre in Los Angeles on April 2 and 3. Tickets are on sale now.

Link to Adam Lambert Talks "Original High Tour"

0 comments: