Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert mention: Out of Character: Alex Newell Q&A on Being Asked If He's Trans Post 'Glee,' Stealing Church Solos & Red Lobster

Filed Under () by Adam Lambert on Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Posted at : Wednesday, February 10, 2016



Now look at you. You and Adam Lambert are touring, which has to be the gayest billing of the year.
No - it's gonna be the gayest event of life. Two gays on the road! How fabulous!

Adam was one of your earliest supporters. In 2012, he tweeted you, "Diva I'm blown away by u on Glee! You are KILLIN it Mary!" What's it like to know that you'll be touring with him now?

To think someone of that caliber - someone who I looked up to - even acknowledged my work when I was just starting, I was floored. Like on the ground, palpitating for air. And to be friendly with him now and to be going on tour with him - that he would even trust me to open for him - is just an amazing feeling and an experience that I will hold with me forever. 


LINK Pride Source.com 


0 comments: